Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the new version of CoTg coming out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the new version of CoTg coming out?

WIth the updaged CG and the lack of t&a?

I only want to know because I can't find a clean version... I'm angry the season box set came with the uncut version :\

Go Green

I suppose it will be awhile. People are busy with the movies and SGU. Offically their has been no announcement
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

nothing has been announced for a long while, I get the feeling they wont be doing anything for a long time!

Comment

I thought they were going to release it sooner rather than later to placate us old SG-1 one fans because the movies won't be out for a while. I guess we're not even worth pandering to at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
          I'm angry the season box set came with the uncut version :\
          Seriously?? Why wouldn't they release it that way, considering that's how it originally aired?
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

StellaByStargate writes: “Is the re-cut of SG-1 CotG still in the works and can we look for that to be released sometime soon? And also…since Brad and Carl seem rather busy with SGU for the time being, how is the SG-1 movie coming along?”

Answer: I believe the CotG is done. No idea when it will be released but I imagine very soon. As for the SG-1 movie - Brad and Carl broke the story together and now Carl is off writing the script. When he last reported in, Carl was about halfway through a first draft.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-was-my-idea/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

And I was having such fun whining!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                And I was having such fun whining!
                LOL! I was gonna say JM commented on that, but Jumper beat me to it. Hopefully, it will be relased within the next few months. Between the end of Atlantis and the beginning of SGU would be nice.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  LOL! I was gonna say JM commented on that, but Jumper beat me to it. Hopefully, it will be relased within the next few months. Between the end of Atlantis and the beginning of SGU would be nice.
                  Hopefully the sales will tank and TPTB will realize that fans aren't willing to pay for the same stuff twice!

Comment

Ahh, but they may have made a lot of changes, and so then, it won't ALL be the same stuff . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahh, but they may have made a lot of changes, and so then, it won't ALL be the same stuff . . .
                      What changes? I hope they didn't change the lines! As for special effects - who cares? Instead working hard to produce new material, they just wrap the same old **** trying to milk the franchise dry... Just look at the 'special' Sg-a movie double feature...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        What changes? I hope they didn't change the lines! As for special effects - who cares? Instead working hard to produce new material, they just wrap the same old **** trying to milk the franchise dry... Just look at the 'special' Sg-a movie double feature...
                        If you don't like it then blame the people who buy it, they're the reason it's being made.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          If you don't like it then blame the people who buy it, they're the reason it's being made.
                          TPTB assume people are willing to buy it; I hope there's a limit to people stupidity, otherwise instead of the 3rd SG-1 movie we might be treated to 10 seasons + 2 movies boxset instead; and instead of the Atlantis movie we'll be given a 'nice' 5 SGA seasons boxset!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                            We don't know exactly what is going to be included in this 're-cut'. If its just special effects and scenes removed, I won't buy it. But if there are non vfx scenes added, I totally want whatever is new.
                            sigpic

Comment

We don't know exactly what is going to be included in this 're-cut'. If its just special effects and scenes removed, I won't buy it. But if there are non vfx scenes added, I totally want whatever is new.
                              Oh, don't get me wrong I'll probably watch it, burn it on a DVD, but I'm not going to buy it...

Comment

Working...
                              X