X-Men Origins: Wolverine Series of Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Series of Movies

20th Century Fox has now officially revealed the new trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine online which you can watch using the player below or in High Definition QuickTime by becoming a friend of the film's MySpace page.

Opening May 1st, the Gavin Hood-directed action-thriller stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. The prequel tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7913

This is going to be hilarious.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

That doesn't sound good, Lord High Admiral.
      It looks interesting. Especially the angle as it seems from the trailer that a younger Wolverine
      Spoiler:
      saves the pre-pubscent future X-Men [Iceman, Storm, Cyclops] from the evil government agency that birthed his adamantiumed self.
      Very good choice for Sabretooth. Here's hoping it's more X2 than X3... but Wolvie jumping from a burning humvee onto a helicopter... Geez. That's trying a bit hard to be cool.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Looks good
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

deadpool = awesome
          gambit > awesome
          blob = lol
          wolvering jumping to helicopter = roflmao
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

A Shot-By-Shot Analysis Of The New WolverineTrailer:- http://www.empireonline.com/features...ler-breakdown/

Comment

cool trailer
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

This looks even better than the other 3 x-men movies. So it should do to.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Very nice trailer. I definitely can't wait to see this movie. I really think it will do Wolverine justice.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

looks way better then the other movies

i'm looking froward to this
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      looks way better then the other movies

i'm looking froward to this
                      IMO, the X-Men movies will be pretty tough to top. But if this movie can be even nearly as good as X-Men or X2, I'll be very pleased.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The trailer looks awesome indeed! I haven't really read much of the comics, so I'm interested to see how Wolverine lost his memories. Gambit looks very cool in the trailer, and
                        Spoiler:
                        they even got Emma Frost!

I really have high hopes for this film, so let's hope it won't disappoint!
                        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I really don't see this movie being a disappointment at all. IMO, it seems to have a lot going for it.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

From the trailer that I've seen it looks like it could be interesting, but that it could easily go over and be not as good as it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              but Wolvie jumping from a burning humvee onto a helicopter... Geez. That's trying a bit hard to be cool.
                              Are you kidding? It's the simplest option after the last great helicopter takedown (Live Free or Die Hard)
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X