No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than just a good guy...but we don't want to overwhelm anyone with our toughts...do we? XD
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Such a thoughtful big sister
      Thoughtful enough to distract him during the icky scenes, y'know, aliens eating them and all.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Can you give me more details about that little contest? who knows I might enter
      Quoted from yesterday's entry -

In preparation for the upcoming Stargate: Universe season 1.0 dvd release, I’ll be holding a trivia contest for anyone interested in either winning a region 1 dvd or other cool prize. Early Monday, I’ll be posting 20 questions on those first ten episodes. First posters to answer all 20 questions correctly will win the grand prizes.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      'And this is Dr Nicholas Rush. Take no notice of his grumpy, sarcastic nature. He's really a good guy!'

My brother is gonna be 6 next week, so my notes were something like this - look at the new stargate, it spins / now they're looking for food / the gate is broken / those are bad aliens / they're sick because of the bad water / aliens' venom can make them better / etc. He did ask why they were in the cave and what was wrong with the gate. I really didn't want to explain him the last question. The less I think of it, the more I understand.
      sigpic

Comment

New story: Accursed: a prequel to Pariahs.

At ff.net

At LJ.

Comment

I've finished the book and tried to do some assignments, so I decided to treat myself with "Life".

sigpic

Comment

And "Justice".

sigpic

Comment

Egle: It's always good to treat oneself

I have no chance in that contest since I'm in class in the morning

Ellie: I shall read later
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Interesting titbit from this review of the blu ray set. Quote from the review:

Spoiler:
                The scene in which Rush holds a photo of him and his wife? The photo was added much later, after they had cast an actress to play his wife; we'll see her in the second half of the season.

So is that actually
                Spoiler:
                Louise Lombard
                in the photo? I didn't think so.

Comment

I have no chance in that contest since I'm in class in the morning
                  I'll do my best to answer the questions. Most likely I won't win , early Monday is... tonight for me. Woot. *fingers crossed*

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                  Interesting titbit from this review of the blu ray set.
                  Thanks for the link. It's a nice review. Oh I wish I could afford the Blu-ray disc. And a Blu-ray player. But I will on a good day. And I'll buy it just to watch Stargate in HD.
                  sigpic

Comment

Look what I've found

sigpic

Comment

Hi there! How young is he on that photo?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                        *thunk*
                        That just made my day
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Hi there! How young is he on that photo?
                          No idea, let's take a wild guess.....18??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                            No idea, let's take a wild guess.....18??
                            I'd say 20-ish something. But I'm no expert.

Anyhoo, passing time waiting for questions...

sigpic

Comment

Just after posting my last post the questions appeared. Woohoo, I was trying to type and look for answers so quickly. Fingers crossed that I get something. Have others answered, too?
                              sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love accents!! His is very cool!
                                I spent 2 weeks in August, 2008 in Scotland, traveling around. It is amazing to walk around hearing that wonderful accent all over!

Comment

Working...
                                X