Happy Christmas all.

A little Rush fic for Christmas.

Career Planning

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      Happy Christmas all.

A little Rush fic for Christmas.

Career Planning
      That was cool! Another great one from you and definetly a good way to celebrate Christmas
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        That was cool! Another great one from you and definetly a good way to celebrate Christmas
        Glad you liked it!

Comment

Nicky. OMFG. Can you imagine someone on Destiny calling Rush "Nicky?" He'd probably shoot ray beams from his eyes and melt them on the spot.

Spoiler:
          I like how he's still believable as a teenager, not as patient or subtle as he will be later on. And of course, showing up the careers advisor is a worthy cause. The poor thing never had a chance. I like how, even in a simple event, Rush can manage to completely negate any perception of being fair (by telling Meredith what was going on, and by giving her ' her cut.') As in the show, he makes a 'good' action feel like a bad one.

Another good fic, and a fine christmas present.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
            Nicky. OMFG. Can you imagine someone on Destiny calling Rush "Nicky?" He'd probably shoot ray beams from his eyes and melt them on the spot.
            Quite probably but still, Wray calling him 'Nicholas' felt so fake to me. I think to people he was close to as a kid, they'd call him Nick or Nicky still.

Spoiler:
            I like how he's still believable as a teenager, not as patient or subtle as he will be later on. And of course, showing up the careers advisor is a worthy cause. The poor thing never had a chance. I like how, even in a simple event, Rush can manage to completely negate any perception of being fair (by telling Meredith what was going on, and by giving her ' her cut.') As in the show, he makes a 'good' action feel like a bad one.

Another good fic, and a fine christmas present.
            Thank you!

Comment

This thread needs some love...

sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you, yessika!

It occurs to me that I posted another Kino Vision yesterday and didn't tell you all about it.

Kino Vision Number 8

Comment

That break just so sucks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you, yessika!

It occurs to me that I posted another Kino Vision yesterday and didn't tell you all about it.

Kino Vision Number 8
                    I'm glad you remembered *starts reading*

Edit: Nice, I especially like how
                    Spoiler:
                    The kino is flipping through scenes in the past without any real order and that joke sounds so much like Rush
                    Last edited by yessika; 28 December 2009, 08:21 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, the kino is waiting for April, too, and might have to rewatch for a while.

Comment

New Kino Vision.

Comment

Very cool. Does this mean you are doing more kino vision of the earlier episodes??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Very cool. Does this mean you are doing more kino vision of the earlier episodes??
                            Yeah, for a little while, as well as some original ones sparking off some ideas. Did you want one in particular?

Comment

Yeah, for a little while, as well as some original ones sparking off some ideas. Did you want one in particular?
                              Nop, but I would love some shippy dashes
                              sigpic

Comment

I only ship Rush/Johansen.

Comment

Working...
                                X