Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    Just joining in to say that the piccies are very nice. I've adored Carlyle since Begbie smashed a glass in someone's face in Trainspotting.
    When I first saw TS I was terrified by Begbie, then it was just a few weeks later that Hamish started on Australian TV and I could hardly believe it was the same actor. That's when I knew he would have my undivided attention forever more.
    I just wrote my first SGU fic, featuring the luffly Dr Rush, too, so I'm always looking for inspiration ...
    You do plan on posting it on FF or LJ don't you?
    sigpic

Comment

Hello i've had one of those days today which left me in tears this morning&saying to myself i want Dr Rush...............so i really want to post pics so don't kill me lol

I'm going to watch The Full Monty again later on

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        You do plan on posting it on FF or LJ don't you?
        Oh, it's up at ff.net. It's called The Last Rolo. I've been really pleased (and actually somewhat surprised) at the response. I'm sort of known for my use of OCs and this also has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
          Hello i've had one of those days today which left me in tears this morning&saying to myself i want Dr Rush...............so i really want to post pics so don't kill me lol

I'm going to watch The Full Monty again later on
          Oh hon, I'm sorry you've had such a bad day. *big hugs* Hope you feel better and if you need to vent, go for it. TFM should help

Oh, it's up at ff.net. It's called The Last Rolo. I've been really pleased (and actually somewhat surprised) at the response. I'm sort of known for my use of OCs and this also has one.
          Oooh, thanks for the link. Bookmarked for reading over coffee later
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, first Rush (and SGU) fic I'll read. Marked to reading list (cool Firefox add-on ). Gotta run!

Oh, Jack&Samshipper - nice pics! More please.
            sigpic

Comment

*meep* That was wonderful! Just wonderful! I'd give you my last Rolo just for writing it if I had one!

*falls a little bit more in love with Rush*
              sigpic

Comment

Bunch of caps from the lovely Colls posted on my site
                sigpic

Comment

*yay* Icontime.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    *meep* That was wonderful! Just wonderful! I'd give you my last Rolo just for writing it if I had one!

*falls a little bit more in love with Rush*
                    Thank you!

As soon as I get these dastardly assignments out of the way (university, who thought that was a good idea? oh wait, it was me ... stupid girl), I have a little series of Rush vignettes in mind as well as a really big fic. I have to get my other WIPs finished first or people will get cross with me, too.

Comment

Did anybody noticed, how TJ looks as Dr. Rush? i was just wondering...

And my evil mind is plotting... I wish I were TJ, there on Destiny
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
                        Did anybody noticed, how TJ looks as Dr. Rush? i was just wondering...

And my evil mind is plotting... I wish I were TJ, there on Destiny
                        I think she's more doe-eyed at Colonel Young (though I won't be seeing Earth until next week, being a week behind n all).

Comment

Everything is possible

Especially if you have over-active imagination. I'm not a "shipper" type, but it's nice to have your own vision and then, just find proper aguments to justify it.

Spoiler:
                          http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt348/RobertCarlyleOBE/SGU/water/01X06_413.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Rush can really crack you up sometimes. XD

I watched Earth btw.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Rush can really crack you up sometimes. XD

I watched Earth btw.
                              Rush was great in Earth.

Spoiler:
                              He fooled them all. I suspected that he was up to something, but I wasn't sure until they dialed the gate. Then, when the problems started, he was strangely calm and had "the look" Then I was sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

How he said "Thank you!" -squeee- XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X