Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Thank you, gals. I really cannot choose. Too bad there isn't an option to rotate avatars.

Of course you may use 'em.
    Thanks! Now I could get resourceful and figure out a way to make a rotating avatar, it depends of the formats used for avis

Currently all latest avs have one vote. Right now The Hat has won.

Btw, has anyone heard from kus? It's so quiet without her.
    The Hat and the sunglasses *sigh*

Yes, I've been wandering were kus is too
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

RC awesomeness.

25822..jpg
      sigpic

Comment

You know, I adore that faintly worried look. He's patented that look.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          What I meant was, can I upload the pictures with their real size here on the forum, like you do once in a while?
          and does that work with photobucket and Co. ?
          Uhm... Yes, you can. There are certain limits. Firstly, the picture cannot be bigger than the forum borders, must not stretch pages. There is a recommended size, it's 700 x something... Secondly, the size can't be above 100 kB. If you brake those rules, the mods might delete your post and give a warning.

With too big pictures, I post thumbnails. Image uploaders should give the link automatically.

Still not sure if that answered your question, so feel free to ask again.

Thanks that helped, hugging!
          You're welcome. Happy to help.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Thanks! Now I could get resourceful and figure out a way to make a rotating avatar, it depends of the formats used for avis
          You could always rotate them manually, like you do with your sigs. Of course there is a possibility to make avatar a moving .gif with different changing images.

Yes, I've been wandering were kus is too
          Let's hope she shows up soon.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          RC awesomeness.

[ATTACH]25296[/ATTACH]
          *happy sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, where is kus?

Question: do we have any caps of the scene in Air where Rush wants to reset the life support and Eli the Pillock has a na-na over it and Greer is going to shoot Rush?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Question: do we have any caps of the scene in Air where Rush wants to reset the life support and Eli the Pillock has a na-na over it and Greer is going to shoot Rush?
              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/thu...um=889&page=28

If you're looking for something more specific, that isn't there, I might cap for you.
              sigpic

Comment

Bump!

sigpic

Comment

Uhm... Yes, you can. There are certain limits. Firstly, the picture cannot be bigger than the forum borders, must not stretch pages. There is a recommended size, it's 700 x something... Secondly, the size can't be above 100 kB. If you brake those rules, the mods might delete your post and give a warning.

With too big pictures, I post thumbnails. Image uploaders should give the link automatically.

Still not sure if that answered your question, so feel free to ask again.

You're welcome. Happy to help.

You could always rotate them manually, like you do with your sigs. Of course there is a possibility to make avatar a moving .gif with different changing images.

Let's hope she shows up soon.

*happy sigh*
                  Yes, I haven't rotated my sig in a while (I wonder why ) but I've been thinking that I will make a gif with all my sigs. I might do that for the avis too
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yes, I haven't rotated my sig in a while (I wonder why ) but I've been thinking that I will make a gif with all my sigs. I might do that for the avis too
                    Use .gif image as a signature? Are you sure that won't exceed the 50 kB limit?
                    sigpic

Comment

Use .gif image as a signature? Are you sure that won't exceed the 50 kB limit?
                      Well, I don't know... all of mine are gifs but I don't know how big it'll be with all of them. I'm not even sure I can put all of them as one gif...
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't know... all of mine are gifs but I don't know how big it'll be with all of them. I'm not even sure I can put all of them as one gif...
                        Well, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
                          It's going to be a while
                          sigpic

Comment

It's going to be a while
                            In case you're looking for motivation.

Clicky!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well sure
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X