Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    And I can't see anywhere to ask about it.
    Actually, I've just asked the question on Ast the Moderator thread. Maybe we'll get the answer
    sigpic

Comment

Not in Hitler ...
      You see? That's what happens when you ask a question out of context I never realised we still talk about Hilter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        Actually, I've just asked the question on Ast the Moderator thread. Maybe we'll get the answer
        Yeah, we'll see.

You see? That's what happens when you ask a question out of context I never realised we still talk about Hilter
        Er yes! At least I thought so!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I really should get around to get more caps

http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/a...u_102_0067.jpg
          Every time I see that cap/scene, this sig comes to mind.

And another thing before I head off to bed: why are there no SGU avatars? I mean, I realise I'm close to the magic 2000 but it's a bit rude that there's nothing for SGU at all.
          Maybe those peeps, who work on avs, don't have enough time. Whenever you get an answer from a mod, please share with the rest of us.

Speaking of sharing... Where are those caps, Lahela?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Every time I see that cap/scene, this sig comes to mind.

Maybe those peeps, who work on avs, don't have enough time. Whenever you get an answer from a mod, please share with the rest of us.

No problem
            sigpic

Comment

I've received tweets with pictures of Ming Na and David Blue promoting SGU 1.5 at some Syfy party. There has been no sign of Robert Carlyle. I've googled the event and looks like he wasn't there.

He might be busy with "Pathogen".
              sigpic

Comment

And another thing before I head off to bed: why are there no SGU avatars? I mean, I realise I'm close to the magic 2000 but it's a bit rude that there's nothing for SGU at all.
                I have to agree. SGU's been around long enough!!
                I also think they should make some SGU ones... Although I'm already have a lot of them thanks to Egle

I've received tweets with pictures of Ming Na and David Blue promoting SGU 1.5 at some Syfy party. There has been no sign of Robert Carlyle. I've googled the event and looks like he wasn't there.

He might be busy with "Pathogen".
                Yep, I'm sure that he was busy. Shame, I would have loved seeing him all dressed up
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey, gals, read this from JM's blog -

Yep, Robert Carlyle is directing the first episode on the production schedule – which actually happens to be episode 4 in the airing schedule, Pathogen. No need to be gentle with Bobby. He’s incredibly well-prepared, knows the shots he wants and, more importantly, knows how to get them. He’s also got a fantastic cast and crew backing him up. And the dailies look great!

Hello, all. Lots of great pictures since I was on the thread last! Welcome, Eluveitie. I agree your English is just fine!
                  I think it's fine if RC wants to spread his wings a bit and try out a different area of film, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T TAKE ANY TIME AWAY FROM HIM BEING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!! That would be too sad to think about (sigh).

Comment

Coming... had a loooooooooooong day at work today *pouts*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                      Hey, gals, read this from JM's blog -

Yep, Robert Carlyle is directing the first episode on the production schedule – which actually happens to be episode 4 in the airing schedule, Pathogen. No need to be gentle with Bobby. He’s incredibly well-prepared, knows the shots he wants and, more importantly, knows how to get them. He’s also got a fantastic cast and crew backing him up. And the dailies look great!

Hello, all. Lots of great pictures since I was on the thread last! Welcome, Eluveitie. I agree your English is just fine!
                      I think it's fine if RC wants to spread his wings a bit and try out a different area of film, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T TAKE ANY TIME AWAY FROM HIM BEING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!! That would be too sad to think about (sigh).

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Coming... had a loooooooooooong day at work today *pouts*
                      *huggles Lahela*

Cuteness to cheer to up...

sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

About SGU pre-defined avatars: Darren wrote that there are plans to add SGU pre-defined avatars to the list. He didn't write when it will happen, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

New poster here - I've lurked on GateWorld long enough, I figured it was time to go ahead and wade into the water.

I love this picture - it appeals to the science nerd in me.

(Oops, sorry about the huge picture, I'll try to make it a more reasonable size!)
                          Last edited by carmencatalina; 17 March 2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: picture too big!
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

About SGU pre-defined avatars: Darren wrote that there are plans to add SGU pre-defined avatars to the list. He didn't write when it will happen, though.
                            I think a year's rather a long time to wait. Promo pictures came out pretty early.

Comment

I think a year's rather a long time to wait. Promo pictures came out pretty early.
                              I guess they were waiting to see if it was popular enough
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I guess they were waiting to see if it was popular enough
                                Yeah, no, I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X