No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (33)
    -"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
    -"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    -"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
    - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (5)
    - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (2)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (3)
    - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (1)
    - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
    - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (1)
    sigpic

Comment

-"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
      -"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (11)
      - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (5)
      - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
      - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
      - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (1)

Comment

-"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (11)
        - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (6)
        sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (34)
          - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (6)
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (34)
            - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (7)
            sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (35)
              - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (7)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (35)
                - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (8)
                sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (36)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Comment

-"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (28)
                      sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (37)
                        -"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (28)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (37)
                          - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (4)
                          sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (38)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (39)
                              sigpic

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (39)
                                -"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (29)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X