PDA

View Full Version : New pics for "MOEBIUS"! Season 8 Finale! (Spoilers!)

Thor
November 23rd, 2004, 09:10 PM
Well not much talking, just check them out:
Moebius, Part 1:
http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate/index.php?seite=episodenguide&aktion=showfolge&ID=173

Moebius, Part 2:
http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate/index.php?seite=episodenguide&aktion=showfolge&ID=174

Fantastic pics! Enjoy!

(Click on the small images and a Popup opens. Some images are bigger, so you need to scroll! You can scroll, just try it ;))

Also look ot for pics of ALL the other season 8 episodes to come!

Erik Pasternak
November 23rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Thanks Thor. Great pics. Not to nitpick, but GateWorld did post a pic of Ra which was from "Moebius" a few weeks ago. It looks like they keep the puddle jumper! I wonder how they fit it in the Gate Room.

Thor
November 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
You are right, not first pics, so title changed :D
Okay, watch out for the rest of season 8 photos! But first I got to go to school now :P

Daniel Jackson
November 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
Oh man, those were awesome, thanks for posting! :D

Major Fischer
November 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
So a number of observations, mostly having to do with Tapping/Carter and many of them geeky.

The pictures in Part 2 give me the feeling that we're looking at Dr. Samantha Carter the civilian and not Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter the military officer. She isn't armed, she doens't look comfortable, and her uniform is way big (look at her hands when she and jack are walking through the desert).

This might have been a concete to the pregnancy, because a BDU jacket can hide many sins, and if AT normally wore a Medium Regular for example, there is a good likely hood if they upped her to a Large Regular for the baby that they should have really been giving her a Large Short.

The reason I know this... because of my bust size I have to wear a Large in BDUs, but unless I'm wearing a short the arms are too long. If I wear a Medium I can't button it well, but my arms are the right length.

Queen_Bee
November 23rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
OMG THANYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
to those that found the moebius pics... :D
i m sooo happy there are some spoilers..i was going insane!!
big shipper hugs to all
love, Bee

p.s. i know i m gonna love this ep, the egyptology and s/j buff that i am!!

Kliggins
November 23rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Those were great. Thanks Thor. :)

Elwe Singollo
November 23rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
Oh wow, looks exciting :) Thanks Thor :)

w1cket01
November 23rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
The picture of Apophis has him with a beard.

Ace-SG1-
November 23rd, 2004, 11:01 PM
so im takeing that is, "good to be king"?

Ace-SG1-
November 23rd, 2004, 11:07 PM
ok **** that post, SG1 now got a PJ(Puddle Jumper), like that ones in Atlantis? but dot u need a DNA from the Ancients to work the PJ? or dos Carter "hot wire" the PJ to work?!?!

Anubis
November 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks Thor. Great pics. Not to nitpick, but GateWorld did post a pic of Ra which was from "Moebius" a few weeks ago. It looks like they keep the puddle jumper! I wonder how they fit it in the Gate Room.

They'd probably get it in the same way as they do the Stargate, through the big retracting doors right above the gate. ;)

Execellent photos, looking forward to the rest of 'em. :D

Liebestraume
November 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
So a number of observations, mostly having to do with Tapping/Carter and many of them geeky.
And the geekiest of them all is the one in glasses with, I presume, Daniel. :D

Thor, many thanks for sharing!

aeromathlete
November 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
ok **** that post, SG1 now got a PJ(Puddle Jumper), like that ones in Atlantis? but dot u need a DNA from the Ancients to work the PJ? or dos Carter "hot wire" the PJ to work?!?!

Apparently Jack can do it, which might be why the General appears to be off-world on this integral mission. ;)

emily_reich
November 24th, 2004, 12:17 AM
awesome pics!! i can't wait for this ep!!

and did i miss something REALLY big??? where the heck did that puddlejumper come from??? will this be coming in an ep that hasn't aired yet??? (i don't read many spoilers)

Fox McCloud
November 24th, 2004, 03:04 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

thats all i can say.

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 03:15 AM
awesome pics!! i can't wait for this ep!!

and did i miss something REALLY big??? where the heck did that puddlejumper come from??? will this be coming in an ep that hasn't aired yet??? (i don't read many spoilers)

They find the PJ in episode "It's good to be king"

sueKay
November 24th, 2004, 03:20 AM
*begins grinning*

*still grinning*

*now has a cheesy grin on her face*

THANK YOU THOR!

About the PJ - I think that Jack has the ancients gene, and that it was 'switched on' like McKay in SGA when th encountered the first repository. That's probably how he could tell Daniel what he was doing in TLC P1

Just an idea!

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 03:20 AM
From the earlier pics of the PJ I was worried that they might make it look and older version of PJ and the one in Atlantis was newer version but from the pics of “Moebius” it looks like the same as the one in Atlantis from the outside just have to wait and see what it looks from the inside.

Very cool pics thanks Thor

sueKay
November 24th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I've noticed something, but in the part one pics,

is Jack holding a ZPM??? Maybe this is how Atlantis will be able to contact earth in the new season

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 03:58 AM

is Jack holding a ZPM??? Maybe this is how Atlantis will be able to contact earth in the new season

I thought they find a zpm in Egypt why would they take it back in time or they might find it when they time travel back to Egypt

keppiezbt
November 24th, 2004, 04:32 AM
look they find a zpm!!!!

think about thi...according the the seige spoilers, sg 1 finds a zpm in egpyt...maybe they find it when they go back in time or something...c.ause jack sure is hell holding a zpm!!

o man this is going to be good./...the second half of both seasons are going to be really good i feel judging by the spoilers and the canucks have said about atlantis

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 04:36 AM
That's what I have said in the spoiler above.

Ugly Pig
November 24th, 2004, 04:41 AM
What the---?
Puddle Jumper? ZPM?? Abydos-like sandy place/planet??? This episode is looking more and more awesome!!

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 04:53 AM
And also Ra and Aphios (sorry about the spellings)

keshou
November 24th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Awesome pics! Thanks Thor. I grinned over a few and was going "what the frell" over the rest.

*SG-1 does Lawrence of Arabia. Hee! (Jack looks a little uncomfortable)
*Jack with a ZPM. Huh.
*The PJ is everywhere - egads, I'm starting to think Carter's going to convert it into a time machine or something
*Awesome costume/dress on that beautiful brunette
*Poor CJ has to wear the metal skull cap again - I bet he hated that but it's a good way to cover the hair. Hey - new Jaffa costume as well!
*Geeky Sam and Daniel in glasses. Bwahahahaha

Can't wait - is it March yet??!?

David85
November 24th, 2004, 05:30 AM
This is an AU and time travel episode, so they might have a puddle jumper for a long time in the AU, and it might fit in the base.

Sam with glasses looks good, but how dumb are they. They are wearing jungle suits in the dessert. Guess that is better than the real army making all the uniforms grey.

Now if the writers could only pull things like this off each week...

Mala50
November 24th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Thanks for ALL the fantastic pictures!

Looking forward to seeing Carter and O'Neill in Part 2. :D

Thor
November 24th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Just got back from school so keep your eye open, because I will let you know as soon as I've uploaded the photos for "Its Good To Be King". Will happen in the next 2 hours.

shelsfc
November 24th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Thank you so much Thor!!!
I was starting to think we were never going to get any more spoilers!!
They look so cool, I can't wait for Moebius!!! :D

lionel_pendergast_rocks
November 24th, 2004, 06:37 AM
so, the pics look pretty intresting alright. i kind of see what the producers mean when they say things get all messed up with reality, but i just wish i knew how. anyway, thanks for the the pics, they look pretty awesome.
:D :D

Wass
November 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Just had look on stargate-project no pics so far.

Frostfox
November 24th, 2004, 09:06 AM
not sure that's 'our' Daniel in the glasses in part two pictures. Interesting. Thank you.

shockwave
November 24th, 2004, 09:37 AM
this season finale is so gonna rock

anyone recognize the guy in the middle in this pic http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate/sg1/staffel8/820_6.jpg?

Major Fischer
November 24th, 2004, 10:23 AM
this season finale is so gonna rock

anyone recognize the guy in the middle in this pic http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate/sg1/staffel8/820_6.jpg?

Kewalsky.

g.o.d
November 24th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Kewalsky.

No, because it's forbidden:-)

Major Fischer
November 24th, 2004, 10:35 AM

*raised eyebrow*

shockwave
November 24th, 2004, 10:49 AM
not anymore, the ? is now coming after the hyperlink, small mistake of mine :)

Thor
November 24th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Well, you actually can't hotlink the images... you have to view them via our episodeguide...

-Jules-
November 24th, 2004, 11:24 AM
*jumps up and down* yaaay spoiler pics! thanks Thor!!!

Taonas
November 24th, 2004, 11:38 AM
*brain overload* Pics so cool!!

So much info!!! *craves more*

darman
November 24th, 2004, 12:11 PM
i'm guessing not all the pics from Moebius part 1 are directly from the episode, one of them has a guy in blue shirt in the background

Thor
November 24th, 2004, 12:13 PM
i'm guessing not all the pics from Moebius part 1 are directly from the episode, one of them has a guy in blue shirt in the background
Dunno what you are talking about? Can you say me which photo you mean?

darman
November 24th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Dunno what you are talking about? Can you say me which photo you mean?

the one with Horus guard in the foreground and Daniel Jackson in the backgound, the guy is on daniel's 4 or 5 o'clock, it's hard to see b/c it's focused on Horus guard

aAnubiSs
November 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
www.teamswe.se/images/819_3.jpg

I gave the picture some small "hints"

Thor
November 24th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Uh, now I see what you mean. But the photo is still from the episode ;) Perhaps the shadows make him look like he's wearing blue...

Whitster
November 24th, 2004, 01:52 PM

Thats gonna be a bit confusing chronologicly seeing how the Atlantis finale is gonna air so far before SG1s now.

Sam & Jack Shipper
November 24th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Kewalsky.
I don't think that is Kawalsky. Looks more like one of the Abydonian boys.

Taonas
November 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Thats gonna be a bit confusing chronologicly seeing how the Atlantis finale is gonna air so far before SG1s now.

Not nessecarily... From what I can tell, I think the movie network might delay the airing of "The Seige" until the SG-1 finale... At least, that's my hope.

DarkQuee1
November 24th, 2004, 05:17 PM
What the---?
Puddle Jumper? ZPM?? Abydos-like sandy place/planet??? This episode is looking more and more awesome!!

I'm wondering where they filmed the sandy planet, as I think I'd read that they lost the sand dune area that was "Abydos" to development!

sgeureka
November 25th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Uh, now I see what you mean. But the photo is still from the episode ;)
OT: How do you know what pic belongs to what episode? I don't know Darren's photo sources (neither do I know yours), but you and Darren sometimes have similar pics, and sometimes you still have them put under different episodes each. So does your photo source tell you what the right episode is?

I love the pics by the way.

Thor
November 25th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Well I'm not sure what Darren's source is, but we never showed same or similar pics for total different episodes! We have other images then Darren does, but the source where I got the images from tells the name of the episode, so you can be sure they are all from "Moebius"...

Ugly Pig
November 25th, 2004, 05:20 AM
I'm wondering where they filmed the sandy planet, as I think I'd read that they lost the sand dune area that was "Abydos" to development!
Yes, I was wondering about that as well. In fact, I was wondering about that since I saw 'The Defiant One', which also takes place on a sandy planet. Probably shot on the same location.

Wass
November 25th, 2004, 05:54 AM

This is just speculation but I think the sandy place might be ancient Egypt when Ra ruled there.

g.o.d
November 25th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Not nessecarily... From what I can tell, I think the movie network might delay the airing of "The Seige" until the SG-1 finale... At least, that's my hope.

OH, hell no :S

Wass
November 25th, 2004, 07:06 AM
If both of the season finals are linked then I would like it to air together.

Replicarter
November 25th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Like Reconing, these photos lock great, and make me think the episode will be a great one, though i had no doubt, because they always make great season finals, while writing boring episodes in the middle of each season. Thanks for the pics! :D

sgeureka
November 26th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Well I'm not sure what Darren's source is, but we never showed same or similar pics for total different episodes!
Oh, you did. ;):)

These pics look very similar, yet Darren put them under Sanctuary
http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/1x3_04.shtml
and you under Hot Zone
[your site, pic 113_7.jpg], that's why I was wondering.

Thanks for the information anyway.

Albion
November 26th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Wow. I was intrigued with this one already, but having seen the photos I'm really keen to see it! Looks great. I love the team photo with them in desert garb. And how geeky do those guys look in those glasses? Never a very attractive fashion item at any time <g>, but for some reason they look a hundred times worse than usual there. LOL.

Albion :)

Hathor999
November 26th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I love this pictures, they are looking so cool. I know that pictures can be misleading but if "Moebius" is only half as good as the pictures look than it will be the best stargate episode since a long time.

Livi2Jack
November 29th, 2004, 07:45 AM
So why doesn't Gateworld post the same pics in the ep guide in english?

Hmmmm?

Wass
November 29th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Well maybe Darren is waiting to get some more pics of season final

Major Fischer
November 29th, 2004, 08:17 AM

Hmmmm?

Because Darren needs to get them from his own sources and not be disrespectful of Thor and take his scopes ;)

Darren's doing just fine with Gateworld.

airdish
November 29th, 2004, 08:27 AM

The pictures in Part 2 give me the feeling that we're looking at Dr. Samantha Carter the civilian and not Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter the military officer. She isn't armed, she doens't look comfortable, and her uniform is way big (look at her hands when she and jack are walking through the desert).

This might have been a concete to the pregnancy, because a BDU jacket can hide many sins, and if AT normally wore a Medium Regular for example, there is a good likely hood if they upped her to a Large Regular for the baby that they should have really been giving her a Large Short.

The reason I know this... because of my bust size I have to wear a Large in BDUs, but unless I'm wearing a short the arms are too long. If I wear a Medium I can't button it well, but my arms are the right length.

i think it is just a weird picture. she isn't due until march. so when did they film this?

Major Fischer
November 29th, 2004, 08:33 AM
i think it is just a weird picture. she isn't due until march. so when did they film this?

It was filmed in October. Like I said, I think it's more likely an attempt to show an AU Sam who is ackward and uncomfortable in the uniform, and the fact that it plays towards hiding any bit of AT showing is sort of... gravy.

Wass
November 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM

Towards the end of august and early September but then again they could have shoot some scenes earlier due to RDA schedule.

Thor
November 29th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Oh, you did. ;):)

These pics look very similar, yet Darren put them under Sanctuary
http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/1x3_04.shtml
and you under Hot Zone
[your site, pic 113_7.jpg], that's why I was wondering.

Thanks for the information anyway.
Well you were right! Checked my source and this image was in the wrong folder. changed it to another ;)

Darren
November 29th, 2004, 12:29 PM
We don't have 'em yet. Thor scored big by being the first on these, and they look fabulouso.

We hope to be getting our hands on lots of photos from the upcoming episodes in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Wass
November 29th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Thanks for leting us know Darren I look forward to them.

dd78matt
November 29th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Darren or Thor, with all due respect, GET SOME INFO ON MOEBIUS!

Major Fischer
November 29th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Darren or Thor, with all due respect, GET SOME INFO ON MOEBIUS!

With all do respect, I'm sure they're doing the best that they can. Neither Darren or Thor can produce the information out of thin air, and their sources have to be willing to give it. It's simply not spoiler season. Spoilers are much more likely to come out during filming, and with filming wrapped, we're only getting what TPTB want us to get. And they clearly want to keep their surprises.

SP90
November 29th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Isn't Jack suppose to be a general? How is he out in the field with the rest of SG-1 and using an MP5 again? Don't they have rules against putting general officers in danger like that?

aAnubiSs
November 29th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Darren has all the information about all the episodes. However there's no drama in revealing everything all at once. It is, after all, many months 'till the episdoes air, and you wouldn't want to sit here for 3 months doing nothing would you?

dd78matt
November 29th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure Darren has all the information about all the episodes. However there's no drama in revealing everything all at once. It is, after all, many months 'till the episdoes air, and you wouldn't want to sit here for 3 months doing nothing would you?

Maybe? :o

NightGloom
November 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Eeeeeeee! I can't wait! I wish I took German...

Looks like they're getting a lot of use out of that PJ

the dancer of spaz
November 30th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Eeeeeeee! I can't wait! I wish I took German...

Looks like they're getting a lot of use out of that PJ

I will take any excuse for potential crossover elements. ;)

PJs rock!

michelleb
December 1st, 2004, 07:41 AM
I'm just relieved to see jack out in the field again. I've missed Action!Jack. Desk!jack may be funny, but he just doesn't seem to belong there.

Wass
December 1st, 2004, 07:49 AM
Who do you think is flying the PJ Jack or Daniel

Ugly Pig
December 1st, 2004, 12:22 PM
My money's on Jack.

the dancer of spaz
December 1st, 2004, 06:54 PM

I agree with Ugly Pig. ;) And, if not Jack, then it'd be Sam. *shrugs* They fly everything, and Jack has the proper DNA or whatever. :)

Ascended_Asgard
December 2nd, 2004, 06:07 AM
I agree its has to be Jack. Think about it he was always the one with the Acient knowledge in his head so of course he would get the honor of flying the pj. I wonder if he will be able to make it do anything new, something that we have not seen Sheppard do .

Wass
December 2nd, 2004, 06:13 AM
But Daniel ascended so could he poses the knowledge to fly the PJ

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
December 5th, 2004, 11:57 AM
But maybe not the gene. Jack must have the gene therefore he'll fly the puddlejumper :D Bah, let him do it. He won't be around much next season.

I can't wait for Moebius. It looks SO EXCITING! Time travel and Alternate timelines. My two favorite subjects!! In a two parter! I just know I'm going to love these episodes.

Jarnin
December 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM
The more I read about Mobius, the more it sounds like a hommage to Back to the Future II.

Apparently SG-1 discovers that Ra had a ZPM in his temple on Earth 2,000 years ago when the rebellion against him began. The team decides to use the timejumper they obtain in "It's good to be the King" to go back and steal the ZPM from Ra.
They go back, sneak into his temple and find the ZPM, and the rebellion starts. So they have to decide to either to stick around and help the rebels, or return to the future with their ZPM and hope it all turns out alright.

The problem is, when they return in the timejumper to their own time, they discover that they changed something in the past which caused their future to change. Part two of the episode, I suppose, will deal with fixing the problem they caused so they can correct their timeline.

Anyway, sounds like a fun episode.

Ascended_Asgard
December 5th, 2004, 01:35 PM
hmmmm a time travel EP huh..... I hope that it is going to be awsome..... Do they find the PJ in Eygpt???? or on another planet???

Jolinarsam
December 5th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Oooh! I'm so excited about this episode. I just eat up time travel and alternate reality stories. They're so fun to think about.

P.S. Those glasses they had on were kind of funny looking. Wonder what they were for.

corey2002
December 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Awesome pics! Thanks Thor. I grinned over a few and was going "what the frell" over the rest.

*Poor CJ has to wear the metal skull cap again - I bet he hated that but it's a good way to cover the hair. Hey - new Jaffa costume as well!
*Geeky Sam and Daniel in glasses. Bwahahahaha

Can't wait - is it March yet??!?
the skull cap is NOT metal (at 1st i thought so aswell)- in "THE OTHER GUYS" coombs is wearing one and when he takes it off and throws it it bends like rubber wood

Hohenzollern
December 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I don't mind the glasses so much. If the characters there are AR versions of "our" Daniel and Sam, we can't very well have a beard on Amanda ala ST-OS: "Mirror, Mirror". ;-). Besides, homage to Mirror, Mirror has already been paid by SG via the bearded AR Apophis in "There but for the Grace of God".

So; geeky glasses. Ok. I wonder if they do a "lush and green" ancient egypt as some theories put the Nile Valley as pretty damn moist four thousand years ago.

FYI, for those who do not "sprechen se Deutsch"...Babel Fish or Google translator should do on those Gate Project pages.

david2708
December 5th, 2004, 11:45 PM
I can't get past that pic of daniel's bad wig for his alternate mop top season 1/2 hair do.

Unas
December 6th, 2004, 02:28 AM
the skull cap is NOT metal (at 1st i thought so aswell)- in "THE OTHER GUYS" coombs is wearing one and when he takes it off and throws it it bends like rubber wood

The armor is rubber as well. Maybe some of the serpeant helmets are too.

Wass
December 6th, 2004, 03:07 AM

Really I thought they were made out of metal as well, you learn something new every day.

langdonboom
December 6th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Holy crap are those spoilers enticing. I love this show!

And I'm sure its Jack flying the PJ, he's got the gene, he's the Air Force bad-boy, etc. Makes more sense than Daniel. And I LOVE the old-DJ hair wig!

Wow, I can't wait to see these!

Wass
December 6th, 2004, 05:56 AM
They look like kids with those wigs and glases on.

langdonboom
December 6th, 2004, 05:57 AM
I wonder if the AU SG-1 is from the same 'time' as the real one, meaning is it 7-8 years after they opened their stargate or is it somewhat closer to the beginning of SG-1's adventures that they discover something's wrong and decide to go back to fix the other SG-1's mistakes?? I love AU, just love it.

Wass
December 6th, 2004, 06:07 AM
It depends on what timeline the visit because they do go to different time of SG-1 8 years from the pic I have seen it looks like they visit the beginning of SG-1.

langdonboom
December 6th, 2004, 06:10 AM
I guess DJ's hair is the giveaway on that one.

I love that detail.

Wass
December 6th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Yeah and check out sam

langdonboom
December 6th, 2004, 06:15 AM
I didn't notice anything too strange about Sam -- what is it?

Unless you mean the tortoise shell glasses she and AU DJ seem to be sporting.

Darren
December 9th, 2004, 09:29 PM
More Daniel! More Apophis! More desert shots and cranky Jaffa! Thirty NEW photos from "Moebius" just went up at GateWorld!

Part 1:
http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/819.shtml
New photos begin here:
http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/819_19.shtml

Part 2:
http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/820.shtml
New photos begin here:
http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/820_16.shtml

Technician
December 9th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Is it just me, or does the guy in the middle of this (http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/820_12.shtml) picture look like Pete Shanahan?

Also, Apophis looks a lot more "kingly" in "Moebius, Part II" than in any of his other appearances. Is it possible that SG-1's actions in the past caused Apophis to become the Supreme System Lord?

keshou
December 10th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Is it just me, or does the guy in the middle of this (http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/820_12.shtml) picture look like Pete Shanahan?
Hmm....Nope, not seeing it. :)

Also, Apophis looks a lot more "kingly" in "Moebius, Part II" than in any of his other appearances. Is it possible that SG-1's actions in the past caused Apophis to become the Supreme System Lord?
Apophis/Peter Williams looks extremely cool. Really, he looks very evil and fab. Could well be he's the top dog.

Thanks Darren for all the new pics. The captions really help sort things out. Think I've got the the basics figured out but am very anxious to see how it all plays out. Looks like it could be a super, super episode!!!

Snarky hair/costuming commentary follows: :D

RDA/Jack looks *so* uncomfortable in his robes. I swear this may have been the moment that he said..."nope, I'm not coming back, 4 episodes, tops".

CJ/Teal'c. Poor baby, I bet he thought he'd left the Jaffa costume behind. And he has to wear the skull cap thingy. He doesn't look very happy either. But his new Jaffa outfit is very shiny. :)

MS/Daniel. MS, hon. I appreciate your short hair now more than ever. *hugs Daniel with short hair*

AT/Sam. Ok. Well you look good in everything in these shots. Yay, no bad wigs or anything! Well the glasses look a little dorky, but in a good way. Guess you're just happy and glowing and it shows.

Chairman Mao
December 11th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Serpent guard is back! Awesome. Jaffa with helmets on. It's been too long.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 11th, 2004, 11:27 AM
ohhh I was almost wetting myself when I looked at those pictures. They have me so excited for the episode.

Time for in your face attitude, finally UK gets it good!

Ugly Pig
December 13th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Alternate Daniel looks like a grown up former member of some boy band.

keshou
December 13th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I'm wondering if we're dealing with more than one AU team here.

There is the geeky Sam and Daniel +glasses team.

Then there's AU Daniel with long hair, no glasses. Looks more mature, rather cranky. Not geeky.

There's also an AU Sam with no geeky glasses.

Maybe geeky Sam and Daniel only complete part of the mission. There's another AU team that finally does the job and resets the timeline.

diablo_man5666
December 13th, 2004, 07:36 PM
SPOILERS
All I'd like to know is, if I've heard correctly and this is SG-1's final season, why does it simply end with the whole altered-past-none-of-it-actually-happened thing? Did they get RDA to stick around for another season, or do they just not know how to end ti properly?

Ugly Pig
December 14th, 2004, 12:56 PM
SPOILERS
All I'd like to know is, if I've heard correctly and this is SG-1's final season, why does it simply end with the whole altered-past-none-of-it-actually-happened thing? Did they get RDA to stick around for another season, or do they just not know how to end ti properly?
There will be another season. Although, if RDA will be in it and how much is still up in the air.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 15th, 2004, 10:45 AM
im suprised the actors arent bored yet!

personally, id end sg1 and do some films!

the dancer of spaz
December 15th, 2004, 11:47 AM
im suprised the actors arent bored yet!

personally, id end sg1 and do some films!

I'm pretty sure that AT, CJ, and MS want the franchise to continue as long as possible. I think I've read something where all three have stated that they want it to end in films... just not necessarily right away.