200 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 question

During the Farscape parody, what does Ben say when he is playing Stark.

INT—BRIDGE, MOYA [The Farscape reminiscent spaceship rocks violently. Stark Mitchell, wearing the helmet over half his face and earth-toned clothing, shoves Rygel Thor aside at one of the stations. Rygel Thor is dressed in ornate robes and sports white bushy eyebrows and a mustache. Aeryn Vala, wearing tight black leather, stands next to that station and looks concerned by something in front of them. She tries to keep her balance as the ship is apparently rocked about.]

AERYN VALA
    Call me farhbot, but they're going to have our minvoks on a platter if we don't…

[She goes to another station behind her where Crichton Daniel is hunched down working with something. He is wearing red leather. When she reaches the station, Crichton Daniel stands upright and grabs her around the waist in an embrace. They exchange an intense passionate look before they both look forward again.]

AERYN VALA
    …starburst the draz out of here.

CRICHTON DANIEL
    The cluster's been damaged! We're not going anywhere!
    [Carter stumbles onto the bridge. Her hair, skin tone and outfit resemble Chianna.]

CHIANNA CARTER
    Oh, dren!

[She moves next to D'Argo Teal'c, who though still retaining his Apophis symbol, has the long beard and mustache and costuming of the Luxan, Chianna Carter grabs his arm in a familiar gesture.]

D'ARGO TEAL'
    CHezmana!

[Crichton Daniel and Aeryn Vala are exchanging another intense look when another blast rocks Aeryn Vala roughly to the side. Crichton Daniel grasps her more firmly by the waist and pulls her upright again.]

AERYN VALA
    Frell!

[Stark Mitchell looks up from his controls in frustration.]

STARK MITCHELL
    Aw, son of a hazmot!

RYGEL THORY
    otz!
    http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...%22_Transcript
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

thanks.

Comment

As a huge fan of Farscape, I so loved that scene in "200".
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought the whole thing was just hysterical, even the little things like when they were running across the field, shooting automatic weapons behind them, with their arms fully extended. Bwahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
            I thought the whole thing was just hysterical, even the little things like when they were running across the field, shooting automatic weapons behind them, with their arms fully extended. Bwahaha!
            Yeah, "200" was a very fun, celebratory type of episode. The actors and TPTB were having a great time with this one, and you could tell.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, "200" was a very fun, celebratory type of episode. The actors and TPTB were having a great time with this one, and you could tell.
              I'm glad they got to have that. : )

Comment

Can someone explain how Walter can gear up in 5 seconds
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't remember that-time for a rewatch!! (like I need a reason...) : )

Comment

Working...
                  X