Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start filming sg-1 third movie?

i know there will be a third movie..

but when are they going to start filming it?

is there a name for the movie? i heard about "project.... (something)

please answer me...

thanks
    roni

Well, Project Twilight was the codename for the Atlantis movie. I think there was a one for the third SG-1 film, but I can't remember

I think filming begins in the spring, on both this and the Atlantis movie?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Well, Project Twilight was the codename for the Atlantis movie. I think there was a one for the third SG-1 film, but I can't remember

I think filming begins in the spring, on both this and the Atlantis movie?
      yes, there was some piece of news/ thread that had an interview with Amanda tapping and she said that TPTB told her that they will start filming at the same time.

so spring of '09

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Same time start filming? wish it would be a crossover for atlantis but we wont get that!

so hopefully it should be out early 2010

Comment

It was described as "Project terzo" (terzo meaning third in italian), but I really start missing information about it. We know it should be started to be shot in late spring of 2009, but unlike the Atlantis movie, we don't know if it's already been scripted, and in fact anything about the production............

Comment

There's already a third movie thread that has the answers to your questions in it- amongst all the comments.

All we know is that the script is apparently close to being finished, and it will be filmed in the late spring or summer, around the same time as the Atlantis movie. Not at the same time- I don't think they could handle that. I always thought that meant back-to-back.

Comment

so with filming in spring/summer, do we thing we will get a stargate movie at all in 09? or will they both be 2010 releases? it best not be! they should be able to film and post production within what, 4/5 months? then realease by oct? nov?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
              Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
              SG1 -

Comment

Filming takes about a month, then a couple of months for post production, then the marketing process takes another 6 months. The Atlantis movie may be out this year as it can be aired before all the marketing stuff, but there's no chance we'll get the SG-1 movie before 2010.

Comment

well if they are airing it on sci-fi first which i believe they are they dont need to go mad with the advertising. so hopefully there will at least be a showing on sci-fi in 09

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                  Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                  SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                    well if they are airing it on sci-fi first which i believe they are they dont need to go mad with the advertising. so hopefully there will at least be a showing on sci-fi in 09
                    no they're not, that's the Atlantis movie
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ok, the producers said they wanted to do three(both atlatis and Sg1) possibly 4 per year. They are only doing 1 atlatnis movie(the sg1 will be realeased early 2010. Can anyone explain
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        Ok, the producers said they wanted to do three(both atlatis and Sg1) possibly 4 per year. They are only doing 1 atlatnis movie(the sg1 will be realeased early 2010. Can anyone explain
                        It doesn't matter how many they want to do a year, it's not for them to decide.

Comment

Working...
                        X