SGA Season Six: YOU make the episodes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season Six: YOU make the episodes!

Ok, we all know that there isn't going to be a season 6. Saddly, from everything they are setting up in season 5 (the Pegasas Coalition, Wraith possibly stopping feeding, the various new races discovered to waiting to be discovered, changes in the IOA, McKeller), 6 would have been a great season.

So, since we are the fans, lets just snowball ideas for episodes that we would want to see, or maybe even ones you know you would see if the show continued for one more season. Go ahead and be a total fanboy (or girl), or be all sarcasitc with your idea (like 3 characters get trapped in something, and they learn something about each other and grow as people, again... ).

Ok, I'll start

Ep 601: The Body Politic- While at a meeting of Pegasas Coalition heads, an assassin attacks a dipolmat. While Keller tries to save the life of the stricken leader, McKay and Ronan must find the killer while keeping the various diplomats from breaking off the alliance. (great scenes of McRonan doing 'Neurotic cop/Homicidal cop')
    (oh, i'm just making up ep numbers)

Ep 604: The Trial of Mr. Woolsey- While he's on trial for gross incompetance in his handleing of the Atlantis mission, Woolsey must prove to the team that the new leader isn't who he says he is (he's a Wraith using an ancient device to appear human and alter the memories of the team members.

Ep. 605: The Choice- Ronan-centric episode where he finds himself in an alternate universe where the Sedata is still around, and an active enemy of Atlantis and ally of the Geni. He must choose (see the title) to try and end the fighting, or help his people deliver a nuke to Atlantis. (after the death of most of the team, and an amazing self sacrifice by Ronan, it's revealed that the entire thing took place in his mind after touching an Ancient device)

Ep. 608: Ahriman Rising- On a relief mission on a peaceful planet, the team makes an amazing discovery: Jaffa loyal to the Persian god Ahriman! It appears that somehow he made it all the way to the PG, and is now trying to carve an empire out of the remains of the Wraith's territory. Can the team stop his plans before more attacks? (signs point to yes... oh, and one SG-1 team member will special guest. Probably not Gen. O'neil.)

Ep. 609: Utopia- The team arrives in a village on an isolated planet to discover human's an Wraith living side by side. The Wraith seem friendly, and the people aren't typical Wraith worshiper types. In fact, every one seems to be getting along great, except for the fact the Wraith feed on selected individuals every month or so. The people don't seem phased by this at all. Can the team figure out what's caused this strange situation?

Ep. 610: Consequences- The Neo-Asgard attack, and somehow they manage to defeat all countermeasures applied after their last attack. They seem to want to destroy the Atlantis team, and they have some help in this task: the last Replicators have joined them! Can the team get to the Weir/Fran droid and enlist her aid in stopping this joint menance? (mis season finale)

I love your ideas!

Originally posted by tricky View Post
    Ep 604: The Trial of Mr. Woolsey- While he's on trial for gross incompetance in his handleing of the Atlantis mission, Woolsey must prove to the team that the new leader isn't who he says he is (he's a Wraith using an ancient device to appear human and alter the memories of the team members.
    Ep. 605: The Choice- Ronan-centric episode where he finds himself in an alternate universe where the Sedata is still around, and an active enemy of Atlantis and ally of the Geni. He must choose (see the title) to try and end the fighting, or help his people deliver a nuke to Atlantis. (after the death of most of the team, and an amazing self sacrifice by Ronan, it's revealed that the entire thing took place in his mind after touching an Ancient device)
    These ones especially sound awesome, except for the "it was all a dream" part of 605. It'd like it as an AU, but a true AU, and then Ronon is back to "his" Atlantis but the consequences in the other universe are real.

Ep. 608: Ahriman Rising- On a relief mission on a peaceful planet, the team makes an amazing discovery: Jaffa loyal to the Persian god Ahriman! It appears that somehow he made it all the way to the PG, and is now trying to carve an empire out of the remains of the Wraith's territory. Can the team stop his plans before more attacks? (signs point to yes... oh, and one SG-1 team member will special guest. Probably not Gen. O'neil.)
    This one is the only one I'd give a pass.

Ep. 609: Utopia- The team arrives in a village on an isolated planet to discover human's an Wraith living side by side. The Wraith seem friendly, and the people aren't typical Wraith worshiper types. In fact, every one seems to be getting along great, except for the fact the Wraith feed on selected individuals every month or so. The people don't seem phased by this at all. Can the team figure out what's caused this strange situation?
    Reminds me of an idea I had with a very similar premise.

Ep. 610: Consequences- The Neo-Asgard attack, and somehow they manage to defeat all countermeasures applied after their last attack. They seem to want to destroy the Atlantis team, and they have some help in this task: the last Replicators have joined them! Can the team get to the Weir/Fran droid and enlist her aid in stopping this joint menance? (mis season finale)
    Heh, this one sounds like an idea the writers would have had for a future episode in season 6, except it were the wraith instead of the Neo-Asgard.
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

The Choice and Utopia would be awesome episodes. I'll try to think of a few...

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
      Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
      Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

I'm sure we had a very similar thread to this one, I remember posting my ideas in there. I've got no idea where it is now. It is a good idea for a thread though, more people should contribute.

Comment

If I couldn't erase the last two seasons and had to continue from the end of this season:

- Keller. Kill it dead, or at least kill it dead in it's normal state.
          - Bring Elizabeth and Carson back and have them join the offworld team.
          - Keep Woolsey as expedition leader, but more conflict, please.
          - Once Lizzie's storyline is wrapped up, no more replicators.
          - Introduce a show mythology.
          - Connect the audience to the characters. (More character-based, etc.)
          - Get new writers. No exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            If I couldn't erase the last two seasons and had to continue from the end of this season:

- Keller. Kill it dead, or at least kill it dead in it's normal state.
            - Bring Elizabeth and Carson back and have them join the offworld team.
            - Keep Woolsey as expedition leader, but more conflict, please.
            - Once Lizzie's storyline is wrapped up, no more replicators.
            - Introduce a show mythology.
            - Connect the audience to the characters. (More character-based, etc.)
            - Get new writers. No exceptions.
            Its like you read my mind.

I was thinking of a solution for Keller that's not so....lethal? But everything else is spot on
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I was thinking Keller is a Replicator. She can be a recurring villain, and then the fanboys can get their fix.

Comment

Thanks for the praise, Laura! I picked a 'it was a dream', cliche as it is, just for simplicity. Having an AU is always good (and, in true stargate form, you could have people from this AU show up later!).

The Woolsey idea started off as a throw away, but now looking at it, it really could be an episode! Weird huh?

For my Goa'uld idea: I just wanted to see a system lord show up in the PG: kinda like having Dracula on Buffy. The SGA team knows everything about System Lords, and he knows almost nothing about the Wraith. Hillarity ensues as he tries to dominate them.
                Oh, and maybe his Symbiote takes a Wraith for a host, or the Wraith find Symbiotes help keep the food around longer....>

Well, at first my Neo-Asgard/Replicator idea (i mean think about it, Asgard working WITH REPS?) was going to be an 'Axis of Evil' of the altered in the PG: The Neo-Asgard, the Freewill Replicators, and Micheal!

But that would be crazy.

Comment

6XX- Black Sheep Parts I&II (Bad, bad name)

We open on an unscheduled offworld activation, its is brief and only two brief transmissions come through: one is a gate address, the other is the last known IDC of one Lt. Aiden Ford. Woolsey is reluctant to send the team to the address, citing the fact Ford has long been MIA and is assumed dead on the hive on "The Hive" but Sheppard makes it quite clear he's going regardless of what Woolsey thinks.

They get to the planet and find nothing until they find a clue! Which leads to a different planet. Where they find a more obscurer clue. For added fun, each member of the team could figure out each clue. (Ronon gets a military/Runnersense one, John a maths one etc)

But It becomes obvious that Shep is getting more and more obsessed with finding Ford.

Finally they catch up with him. Only to be ambushed by many wraith and stunned up.

End part I

Part II
                  This episode would have to echo Common Ground and Broken Ties quite a bit but Ford and Sheppard and team are locked up in cells. They try and talk to Ford but its clear that he's heavily addicted to the enzyme and is very desperate. Not so much brain washed like Tyr/Ronon but clearly desperate enough for his fix to do nearly anything. Years on the run have not been kind to Ford.

So the team eventually manage to over come his drug induced paranoia and he betrays the Head Wraith, he was working for (unlike Ronon of his own violation, despite the drugs) and attempts to sacrifice himself for the Team but Sheppard's not letting that happen again and manages to get him home to Atlantis.

Subsequent episodes would have B plots involving a slow recovery for Ford, who has to battle his drug addiction (Keller determines get can't go cold turkey and manges to synthesis a drug to help wean him off the enzyme) as well facing Woolsey's continued mistrust of him.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Ok, we all know that there isn't going to be a season 6. Saddly, from everything they are setting up in season 5 (the Pegasas Coalition, Wraith possibly stopping feeding, the various new races discovered to waiting to be discovered, changes in the IOA, McKeller), 6 would have been a great season.

So, since we are the fans, lets just snowball ideas for episodes that we would want to see, or maybe even ones you know you would see if the show continued for one more season. Go ahead and be a total fanboy (or girl), or be all sarcasitc with your idea (like 3 characters get trapped in something, and they learn something about each other and grow as people, again... ).

Ok, I'll start

Ep 601: The Body Politic- While at a meeting of Pegasas Coalition heads, an assassin attacks a dipolmat. While Keller tries to save the life of the stricken leader, McKay and Ronan must find the killer while keeping the various diplomats from breaking off the alliance. (great scenes of McRonan doing 'Neurotic cop/Homicidal cop')
                    (oh, i'm just making up ep numbers)

Opium can do that. great ideas though very Atlantis like. Bravo *claps*

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                      6XX- Black Sheep Parts I&II (Bad, bad name)

We open on an unscheduled offworld activation, its is brief and only two brief transmissions come through: one is a gate address, the other is the last known IDC of one Lt. Aiden Ford. Woolsey is reluctant to send the team to the address, citing the fact Ford has long been MIA and is assumed dead on the hive on "The Hive" but Sheppard makes it quite clear he's going regardless of what Woolsey thinks.

They get to the planet and find nothing until they find a clue! Which leads to a different planet. Where they find a more obscurer clue. For added fun, each member of the team could figure out each clue. (Ronon gets a military/Runnersense one, John a maths one etc)

But It becomes obvious that Shep is getting more and more obsessed with finding Ford.

Finally they catch up with him. Only to be ambushed by many wraith and stunned up.

End part I

Part II
                      This episode would have to echo Common Ground and Broken Ties quite a bit but Ford and Sheppard and team are locked up in cells. They try and talk to Ford but its clear that he's heavily addicted to the enzyme and is very desperate. Not so much brain washed like Tyr/Ronon but clearly desperate enough for his fix to do nearly anything. Years on the run have not been kind to Ford.

So the team eventually manage to over come his drug induced paranoia and he betrays the Head Wraith, he was working for (unlike Ronon of his own violation, despite the drugs) and attempts to sacrifice himself for the Team but Sheppard's not letting that happen again and manages to get him home to Atlantis.

Subsequent episodes would have B plots involving a slow recovery for Ford, who has to battle his drug addiction (Keller determines get can't go cold turkey and manges to synthesis a drug to help wean him off the enzyme) as well facing Woolsey's continued mistrust of him.
                      You must be British. ;p
                      only my British friends use "Maths" \

Great ideas.
                      we should all write fanfiction on this board where each member is assigned an episode. we could go on to season 8 with Atlantis!

Comment

Thanks for the praise, Laura! I picked a 'it was a dream', cliche as it is, just for simplicity. Having an AU is always good (and, in true stargate form, you could have people from this AU show up later!).

The Woolsey idea started off as a throw away, but now looking at it, it really could be an episode! Weird huh?

For my Goa'uld idea: I just wanted to see a system lord show up in the PG: kinda like having Dracula on Buffy. The SGA team knows everything about System Lords, and he knows almost nothing about the Wraith. Hillarity ensues as he tries to dominate them.
                        Oh, and maybe his Symbiote takes a Wraith for a host, or the Wraith find Symbiotes help keep the food around longer....>

Well, at first my Neo-Asgard/Replicator idea (i mean think about it, Asgard working WITH REPS?) was going to be an 'Axis of Evil' of the altered in the PG: The Neo-Asgard, the Freewill Replicators, and Micheal!

But that would be crazy.
                        neo-Phyrexian types too. not named Phyrexians but, similar. I just think they are the best baddies ever! I just have to write something where Rodney has a choice to become a scientist on there side or get Vivisected... (I have a whole bunch of alternate reality ideas)

Comment

I would like to see Fifth Return if nothing else. I have fan-fiction I've already written for it. (I might have to take out the Phyrexian parts and add an Atlantis baddie instead.)

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                            Its like you read my mind.

I was thinking of a solution for Keller that's not so....lethal? But everything else is spot on

yeah lets not divorce any of the main team from there heart beat. (I include Chuck the Technician in the main team.)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              You must be British. ;p
                              only my British friends use "Maths" \
                              But... What word would you use in that context then?

Great ideas.
                              we should all write fanfiction on this board where each member is assigned an episode. we could go on to season 8 with Atlantis!
                              It would be terribly AU when the movie came out though.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X