Jumper Communication Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumper Communication Problem

One thing I saw that could of been of problem if the wraith ship was a trap was when the jumper was cloaked. You see the jumper cloaked once they leave the atmosphere. But if the wraith were onboard and checking the scanners, couldnt they pinpoint where they first saw the jumper and attack in that general direction?

Originally posted by d10sfan View Post
    One thing I saw that could of been of problem if the wraith ship was a trap was when the jumper was cloaked. You see the jumper cloaked once they leave the atmosphere. But if the wraith were onboard and checking the scanners, couldnt they pinpoint where they first saw the jumper and attack in that general direction?
    This annoyed me as well. That was just careless and moronic of them. It's not like they had limited energy left and could only maintain the cloak for so long (judging from what we saw).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      This annoyed me as well. That was just careless and moronic of them. It's not like they had limited energy left and could only maintain the cloak for so long (judging from what we saw).
      Yeah, that stood out to me as well.

Could it have been a reuse of a previously made scene to some extent?

Comment

why are you so suprised? The Wraiths have been dumbed down a very long time ago.
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Yes but it's Atlantis that was dumbed down this time. Atlantis couldn't have known the hive was disabled.

Comment

Working...
          X