This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I was looking through some of the pics Gateworld has and found this pic of Sam and Daniel kisssing. Anyhoo.. I missed this episode so if anyone could help me and explain to me what lead them to kiss in this episode.. or maybe its not even a kiss.. IDK.. Im just curious.. so if someone could quench my currisoity.. please do! Thanks a bunch!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by UnSheDxTeaRs; 22 November 2004, 05:54 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MCKAY: But, why wait? Why does this guy show up a day and a half after this all starts to do his whole "Prepare to meet your doom" thing?

SAM: I don't know. Maybe he wanted to make sure it was gonna work.

MCKAY: Yeah, that WOULD be embarrasing, wouldn't it? -- "Nothing can stop the destruction That I bring upon you!" Then the gate shuts down. "Oops, sorry. Nevermind ..."

~ Never turn your back on tomorrow.. Yesterdays ok though ~

Adopt your favorite SG-1 or Atlantis character here

Your hypelink didn't come out? Thought I let you know.
    Last edited by greytop; 22 November 2004, 05:52 PM. Reason: change a word

Comment

yeah sorry about that.. my comp is just dumb like that...lol.. it should be working now...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      MCKAY: But, why wait? Why does this guy show up a day and a half after this all starts to do his whole "Prepare to meet your doom" thing?

MCKAY: Yeah, that WOULD be embarrasing, wouldn't it? -- "Nothing can stop the destruction That I bring upon you!" Then the gate shuts down. "Oops, sorry. Nevermind ..."

Comment

That pic didnt happen in the show. Its just one of the pranks the producers pull before it airs.

Comment

oh alright.. thanks a bunch!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
          X