This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss an episode?

Hmm TMN just skipped episode 13 (sanctuary) and aired Hot Zone instead... Did I miss a show or something?

They probably decided the episode works better in that order because
    Spoiler:
    "Hot Zone" deals with cleaning up the city, after the event of "The Storm" and "The Eye," so the further apart you make the episodes, the less and less likely it seems that they would have waited that long to clean up.
    Rocky

Comment

Besides, it fits well in the story, what with the Sanctuary storyline seemingly fitting for until AFTER "Hot Zone".

I also think that the official release schedule has now become Hot Zone (113) and Sanctuary (114). It's just that Gateworld forgot to change the episode order.

Personally, I'm still in despair: we're 2 weeks away from Before I Sleep (115)... I want to see the Hologram Lady again!
      Enter my game site...

Comment

We'll update the episode order on GateWorld when SCI FI announces their broadcast schedule for February. It's usually the same as other countries, but differs about once per year.

I'm betting "Hot Zone" will air before "Sanctuary," since it ties into "The Storm" and "The Eye." (But if it's not, my efforts would be wasted.)
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

im takeing " Hot Zone " is #13?? right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace-SG1-
            im takeing " Hot Zone " is #13?? right?
            "Hot Zone" is episode thirteen, unless Sci-Fi does something different, which I doubt.
            Rocky

Comment

Transcript is now posted for Atlantis Hot Zone, including image gallery containing 430 caps.

Also up is a videoclip containing three short scenes. Lasts around 5 minutes.

Suzanna
              http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.net
              http://www.totallyshanks.com
              http://www.arcstudios.net

Comment

whats the web site address?? if u like u can PM me it

Comment

Does it really matter? Hot Zone aired first so lets just call it 1x13. Like the other people said, it deals directly with cleaning up the city after the hurricane so logically it should follow The Eye as close as possible. Hell, I think it should have been 1x12 and let The Defiant One follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                    We'll update the episode order on GateWorld when SCI FI announces their broadcast schedule for February. It's usually the same as other countries, but differs about once per year.

I'm betting "Hot Zone" will air before "Sanctuary," since it ties into "The Storm" and "The Eye." (But if it's not, my efforts would be wasted.)
                    Pure laziness

Comment

LOL, Tell me about it
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i agree hot zone should have been 112 straight after the eye,

Spoiler for hot zone/defiant one
                        Spoiler:
                        but it dosn't matter that much it would only have been a problem if shep had done any of that stick fght against greg in the defiant one. but maybe he wanted to learn more hand to hand after doing some hand to hand with greg.

Comment

You're complaining that you saw an episode out of order, when I have to wait to January for new ones. I WISH I was watching them out of order now!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                            You're complaining that you saw an episode out of order, when I have to wait to January for new ones. I WISH I was watching them out of order now!
                            No you don't... Out of order episodes will kill any show (save for the Simpsons)... Remember what happened to Firefly? (You DO know of that show...? No? See exactly my point....)

Who the hell is Greg? Did you name that wraith? He was obviously a Tim!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
                              Who the hell is Greg? Did you name that wraith? He was obviously a Tim!
                              Greg was named by MartoufMarty.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X