Two Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Questions

I have two questions which have to do with this episode. The first is if Atlantis can only detect Hive Ships in hyperspace. Second is whether or not Teyla can only detect Wraith in the vicinity of a Hive ship?

Would it be bad of me to say that it doesn't matter what we were to answer? Next episode, they'll change it anyway.

1) They can detect them in hyperspace, sublights and floating, I imagine...

2) She should be able to detect them in orbit, as well as on the ground. They just sometimes decide to have her *not* do that, to get a different angle on an episode, I imagine. Like in Outsiders, where she didn't feel the Wraith on foot entering the village, nor did she sense the extras either...

Did that help?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ya definetely helped. The first question came to me due to the fact of the hyperdrive issue in Lost Tribe. I wasn't sure if they could only detect hive ships rather than all ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_of_Chulak View Post
        I have two questions which have to do with this episode.

The first is if Atlantis can only detect Hive Ships in hyperspace.

Second is whether or not Teyla can only detect Wraith in the vicinity of a Hive ship?
        They can detect hives hyperspace, sublight, and stationary in a specific area of the galaxy.

She can detect powerful minds of Wraith.
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

So just Hives right? No other ships in Pegasus?

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_of_Chulak View Post
            So just Hives right? No other ships in Pegasus?
            Each kind of ship has a different signature, and they can only detect ships that have a signature the ancient systems recognize and can detect.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X