This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if ..... "Lost City, Part 1"

What if Anubis found the Anicent Library on planet P3X 439?

Then we would of lost and he would have 2 galaxies under his control.
    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Perhaps... then again they might not find Parclarush Taonas or find Atlantus at Antartica.

Comment

well they may find both if anubis took his time

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus X-303 View Post
          You mean reached it first? Well, he would have conquered Earth, found Atlantis, probably woken the Wraith and would have started an intergalactic war. He might have also enhanced his ships, conquered the other system lords, discover the Asurans, reprogram them to attack the Wraithand any other enemies, and ruled 3 galaxies, after wiping out the Asgard. Then, he would have fought the replicators and defeated them using the Dakara devce (Fifth wouldn't have captured Carter and made a replicator version). He might have eventually discovered the Sangraal and defeated the Ascended Ancients. Or use the Dakara device to recreate life in the galaxy, billions of worshipeprs that would give him more power than the Ascended. Yeah, Anubis would have won on every level.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
            Then we would of lost and he would have 2 galaxies under his control.
            wraith would deal with him
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              wraith would deal with him
              Even if that is so, things still probably wouldn't have ended too well for us on Earth. We never would have found the Ancient weapons platform in Antarctica, and he would have wiped us out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus X-303 View Post
                We'd be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                  You mean reached it first? Well, he would have conquered Earth, found Atlantis, probably woken the Wraith and would have started an intergalactic war. He might have also enhanced his ships, conquered the other system lords, discover the Asurans, reprogram them to attack the Wraithand any other enemies, and ruled 3 galaxies, after wiping out the Asgard. Then, he would have fought the replicators and defeated them using the Dakara devce (Fifth wouldn't have captured Carter and made a replicator version). He might have eventually discovered the Sangraal and defeated the Ascended Ancients. Or use the Dakara device to recreate life in the galaxy, billions of worshipeprs that would give him more power than the Ascended. Yeah, Anubis would have won on every level.
                  about sums it up

However we know from "theFifthRace" Jaffa cannot use the Ancient Knowledge library. We know the Asgard have used it but how we do not know. Would like to know how he can achieve actually downloading the knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
                    However we know from "theFifthRace" Jaffa cannot use the Ancient Knowledge library. We know the Asgard have used it but how we do not know. Would like to know how he can achieve actually downloading the knowledge.
                    Yeah, but Anubis was once ascended, and then returned partly ascended -- or something like that. That might have made him able to access the ancient knowledge--although I'll stress the maybe in all that.
                    My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
                      Yeah, but Anubis was once ascended, and then returned partly ascended -- or something like that. That might have made him able to access the ancient knowledge--although I'll stress the maybe in all that.
                      I was thinking that but we have only seen the device used on lower being so to speak or well flesh and blood, Anubis is basically living energy held in place by a shell which allows him to use the odd object.

Comment

I was thinking that but we have only seen the device used on lower being so to speak or well flesh and blood, Anubis is basically living energy held in place by a shell which allows him to use the odd object.
                        What we do know is that Anubis himself seemed pretty confident he could access the knowledge and power of the Ancients. (I think.)

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
                          What we do know is that Anubis himself seemed pretty confident he could access the knowledge and power of the Ancients. (I think.)

That is true, he was confident he would find it but im not sure about retrieving it, two different things but the Asgard managed it so there must be someway.... maybe even downloading it

Comment

I'm sure Anubis would have found away to use the Ancient Repository of Knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                              I'm sure Anubis would have found away to use the Ancient Repository of Knowledge.
                              That's sort of what I was thinking. He's a very resourceful guy(?). Far more than a Jaffa warrior.

Comment

Working...
                              X