This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the token "Let's Whine about Keller thread"

Well, seeing as people are complaining that there isn't a "Whine about Keller thread"

Here It Is:

I just wish she would have just shut up about how great the GENE therapy is ganna be!

Todd didn't look to happy with it!

Tag you're it!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Keller was great in this episode. The whole interaction with her and Todd was really good. Oh well we got Carson back for the next episode, that should be interesting.
    sigpic

Comment

"Hey"

This is the "WHINE ABOUT KELLER" thread!!!

*Shakes finger at you*

*bad Braingate78*

Comment

Whine about Keller? Okay.

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy didn't Keller have more lines and scenes????!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          "Hey"

This is the "WHINE ABOUT KELLER" thread!!!

*Shakes finger at you*

*bad Braingate78*
          LOL, sowwy, I am not a Keller fan so I figured I would be ok to post here. I just thought that one scene with her and Todd was great.

Edit: I am still on the Fence with Keller, and yes my lower region is still hurting me while on that fence.
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen the episode yet, but can I just whine about the woman full stop?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              Well, seeing as people are complaining that there isn't a "Whine about Keller thread"

Here It Is:

I just wish she would have just shut up about how great the GENE therapy is ganna be!

Todd didn't look to happy with it!

Tag you're it!
              Fumbles you are too funny!!!

Haven't seen the episode yet but I just know i'll agree with ya.
              sigpic

Comment

I think we need to start the token "Let's Whine about the 'Let's Whine about Keller thread' thread"

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  LOL, sowwy, I am not a Keller fan so I figured I would be ok to post here. I just thought that one scene with her and Todd was great.

Edit: I am still on the Fence with Keller, and yes my lower region is still hurting me while on that fence.
                  Brian come down off the fence and join the anti-Keller's, we have cookies and it must be hurting you up there!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  I haven't seen the episode yet, but can I just whine about the woman full stop?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                    Brian come down off the fence and join the anti-Keller's, we have cookies and it must be hurting you up there!
                    You really should Brian. People keep trying to get me to go into the anti-keller, but sitting on the fence doesn't do anyone any good. Make a decision man, which side is it???

Hehehe

sigpic

Comment

I muted and turned AWAY from the TV when the Mckicky scene was on... (My mom watched ant told me when it was over)

I'm not starting a McIcky thread....Pandora can....oops uh Rac80 can...

uh well someone get to it! we need one

Comment

I may not be able to have children after this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or how about this...and this is a really revolutionary idea, but bear with me here....

How about everyone sticks to the threads already established for whining or not whining about Keller and conducts general discussion about the episode in question in these threads?

It's crazy, it's wacky, it's unheard of, but by George it just might work!

Just throwing that out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            I may not be able to have children after this.
                            Oh no, all because of Keller. Just another reason to join the dark side!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              Or how about this...and this is a really revolutionary idea, but bear with me here....

How about everyone sticks to the threads already established for whining or not whining about Keller and conducts general discussion about the episode in question in these threads?

It's crazy, it's wacky, it's unheard of, but by George it just might work!

Just throwing that out there.
                              Sounds good to me, since I have both postive and negative things to say about Keller.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X