PDA

View Full Version : the token "Let's Whine about Keller thread"

fumblesmcstupid
December 6th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Well, seeing as people are complaining that there isn't a "Whine about Keller thread"

Here It Is:

I just wish she would have just shut up about how great the GENE therapy is ganna be!

Todd didn't look to happy with it!

Tag you're it!

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Keller was great in this episode. The whole interaction with her and Todd was really good. Oh well we got Carson back for the next episode, that should be interesting. :)

fumblesmcstupid
December 6th, 2008, 09:41 AM
"Hey"

This is the "WHINE ABOUT KELLER" thread!!! :)

*Shakes finger at you*

*bad Braingate78*:)

Pandora's_Box
December 6th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Whine about Keller? Okay.

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy didn't Keller have more lines and scenes????!!!

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 09:42 AM
"Hey"

This is the "WHINE ABOUT KELLER" thread!!! :)

*Shakes finger at you*

*bad Braingate78*:)

LOL, sowwy, I am not a Keller fan so I figured I would be ok to post here. :p I just thought that one scene with her and Todd was great.

Edit: I am still on the Fence with Keller, and yes my lower region is still hurting me while on that fence. :p

queen_hathor
December 6th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I haven't seen the episode yet, but can I just whine about the woman full stop? :p

elliecat
December 6th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Well, seeing as people are complaining that there isn't a "Whine about Keller thread"

Here It Is:

I just wish she would have just shut up about how great the GENE therapy is ganna be!

Todd didn't look to happy with it!

Tag you're it!

:lol: Fumbles you are too funny!!! :D

Haven't seen the episode yet but I just know i'll agree with ya. ;)

dasNdanger
December 6th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I think we need to start the token "Let's Whine about the 'Let's Whine about Keller thread' thread"

:D

das

elliecat
December 6th, 2008, 09:49 AM
LOL, sowwy, I am not a Keller fan so I figured I would be ok to post here. :p I just thought that one scene with her and Todd was great.

Edit: I am still on the Fence with Keller, and yes my lower region is still hurting me while on that fence. :p

Brian come down off the fence and join the anti-Keller's, we have cookies and it must be hurting you up there! ;) :D

I haven't seen the episode yet, but can I just whine about the woman full stop? :p

queen_hathor
December 6th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Brian come down off the fence and join the anti-Keller's, we have cookies and it must be hurting you up there! ;) :D
You really should Brian. People keep trying to get me to go into the anti-keller, but sitting on the fence doesn't do anyone any good. Make a decision man, which side is it??? :p

Hehehe :p

fumblesmcstupid
December 6th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I muted and turned AWAY from the TV when the Mckicky scene was on... (My mom watched ant told me when it was over)

I'm not starting a McIcky thread....Pandora can....oops uh Rac80 can...

uh well someone get to it! we need one

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM

I may not be able to have children after this. :eek: :p

Pandora's_Box
December 6th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Or how about this...and this is a really revolutionary idea, but bear with me here....

How about everyone sticks to the threads already established for whining or not whining about Keller and conducts general discussion about the episode in question in these threads?

It's crazy, it's wacky, it's unheard of, but by George it just might work!

Just throwing that out there.

elliecat
December 6th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I may not be able to have children after this. :eek: :p

Oh no, all because of Keller. Just another reason to join the dark side! :p :D

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Or how about this...and this is a really revolutionary idea, but bear with me here....

How about everyone sticks to the threads already established for whining or not whining about Keller and conducts general discussion about the episode in question in these threads?

It's crazy, it's wacky, it's unheard of, but by George it just might work!

Just throwing that out there.

Sounds good to me, since I have both postive and negative things to say about Keller. ;)

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Oh no, all because of Keller. Just another reason to join the dark side! :p :D

The issue is, the show is great for me still, and Mckeller or Keller doesn't really take anything away for me. It's not that I like it or don't like it, I don't know. I did not care for the scene with her and Mckay, but I really liked her scene with Todd. Does this make sense? :confused:

fumblesmcstupid
December 6th, 2008, 10:01 AM
:confused:

Why?

I see other threads about the episode Wraith, Todd, Teyla

More the merrier

Pandora's_Box
December 6th, 2008, 10:03 AM
:confused:

Why?

I see other threads about the episode Wraith, Todd, Teyla

More the merrier

All with the purpose of discussing what happened to the characters in the episode.

This promises to be yet another, "How many ways can we kill Keller" thread.

Yay!....fun! :mckay:

Not.

elliecat
December 6th, 2008, 10:07 AM
The issue is, the show is great for me still, and Mckeller or Keller doesn't really take anything away for me. It's not that I like it or don't like it, I don't know. I did not care for the scene with her and Mckay, but I really liked her scene with Todd. Does this make sense? :confused:

Kinda. :) If it wasn't Rodney/Keller I wouldn't like the scenes like that but they wouldn't totally ruin the show for me. It's just that I love Rodney too much and hate this pairing. But if it was somebody else I probably wouldn't hate her as much and might be able to watch her in other scenes. (that's a big maybe though! ;))

fumblesmcstupid
December 6th, 2008, 10:10 AM
see I had a really hard time deciding if I wanted to watch this episode BECAUSE I don't like Keller.

Over at the General Discussion thread people are already "dissing" the people who have the audacity to not like Keller.

I put this up to whine and talk about how I didn't like Keller in this episode!

Briangate78
December 6th, 2008, 10:12 AM
see I had a really hard time deciding if I wanted to watch this episode BECAUSE I don't like Keller.

Over at the General Discussion thread people are already "dissing" the people who have the audacity to not like Keller.

I put this up to whine and talk about how I didn't like Keller in this episode!

I think the discussion about Teyla holding the LSD is overreacting a little, but that is my opinion. All power to the people who want to point out every little nitpick.

jelgate
December 6th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I think the discussion about Teyla holding the LSD is overreacting a little, but that is my opinion. All power to the people who want to point out every little nitpick.Did you see the way Todd looked at Sheppard at the end of the episode?

I sense slashing:P

Skydiver
December 6th, 2008, 11:15 AM
How about y'all take your 'whining' (your words) to the anti keller thread. I seriously don't see the need to start a habit of making one of these for every single episode...even though we only have a couple left