Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Species can the Goauld make a host......or what would be a cool one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Species can the Goauld make a host......or what would be a cool one?

Pesonally i think a cat would make a wonderfull host and the idea of it flying ships is funny and at the same time wrong.........what do you think?
    Their Jaffa
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!
    I love your piccies.I've thought cats would make perfect Goa'uld Hosts for several years now.(Certainly my two fit the bill!)

Other Species that could be Hosts?
    How about King Cobras,or Anacondas? Slithery and deadly...and that's before you add the Symbiote!

Hubby suggests Guinea Pigs! Ahem! That man really needs to get out more.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

how would a symbiote fit inside a snake ?? *bemused smily*

i think some of the dudes with the warped heads would be good, but other than that humans are cool. Goaluld like fit bodies, and they love showing them off. Osiris was the perfect example. I dont mind if their goalded if theyt look fit!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        ROTFLMAO!!!
        I love your piccies.I've thought cats would make perfect Goa'uld Hosts for several years now.(Certainly my two fit the bill!)

Other Species that could be Hosts?
        How about King Cobras,or Anacondas? Slithery and deadly...and that's before you add the Symbiote!

Hubby suggests Guinea Pigs! Ahem! That man really needs to get out more.
        Snakes. Cool. They are already some kind of snake. Well a snake in a snake
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

LOL! That has to be the funniest thing in ages. I love the Jaffa
          __

__

Comment

I always suspected that Schrodeigner the Cat was the Goa'uld spy among the Tollan who aided Anubis. Schrodeigner secretly accesses Narim's computer files on Tollan ion cannon technology and transmits it to Tanith or Anubis, allowing Anubis to develop shields capable of withstanding the ion cannons.

Comment

Cool theory! I'd believe almost anything of Cats.

If they ever work out how to evolve an opposable Thumb,we humans will become sudden toast,IMO!

The only frailty in their plans to take over the World, is our ability to buy the Cat Food and open the cans!

Comment

My cat's making some loud throatle noise... "purring" is what my mother calls it. From here it sounds like he's using a small pneumatic drill to bury through the couch. It's ok, I've made him wear safety glasses

Comment

LOL!! Ingenious,devious, perfect little Goa'uld Carriers,Cats.

Judging from my own two,and most other members of the Feline Community I've met,they already merely tolerate humans. God help us all ,if they ever got Symbiotes,they'd probably shock their Goa'uld Captors,with their innate cruelty and sadism towards mice,birds and couches! I don't think even Ba'al or Nirrti could compete,really.

Other potential Host Species:

Elephants!
                  (If the Slithery Symbiotes could get through their thick Hides!)

Facetious thought: Koalas!
                  With all the Eucalyptus leaves they scoff and the (Ahem),"Interesting" side effects,it'd be fun to see how the Symbiotes reacted with their Stoned Hosts....from a safe distance, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    LOL!! Ingenious,devious, perfect little Goa'uld Carriers,Cats.
                    Nonsense, what do cats need with Goa'uld. After all cats already consider themselves gods.

Comment

So true! They've been worshipped before,so the little Beggars expect it as their due.......IMO,the Egyptian Cat Goddess Bast/Bastet, was really a Typo in Translation....
                      To keep things clean and PG, Egyptologists toned down the "True" name...

Comment

Working...
                      X