PDA

View Full Version : Todd won't survive...



The6thRace
December 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Todd explained that hardly any wraith survived their encounter with the Iratus bug. Because of this, I'd say that means that he'd have a less than 5% chance to survive the bug. In Vegas, if you could play 95% odds at any time, you would be so insanely rich in no time that it would just be ridiculous. Based on these odds, I don't think Todd will survive. Too many times we've seen the odds being beaten. Its statistically improbable for the odds to be broken again.

I think TPTB need to kill Todd just for the sake of showing that the odds sometimes just cannot be broken. They are after all, stacked against you. No gambler alive could win a streak with the kind of odds we've seen countless times in SG-1 and Atlantis. Time for the casino to cash in.

naamiaiset
December 5th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Todd is still in two more episodes.

supersoldier34
December 5th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I believe he's in the last episode

Raeth
December 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Well, like my friend said, "It's Stargate." That just about sums it up. The odds are always being broken. I would cry if Todd died.

The6thRace
December 5th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Todd is still in two more episodes.

Thanks for ruining my life!

Orion Antreas
December 5th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks for ruining my life!

How so?

Mitchell82
December 5th, 2008, 08:25 PM
How so?

Either A: he didn't know that and is ticked it was spoiled or B) he didn't know and really hates Todd.

the fifth man
December 5th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Personally, I want Todd to survive the end of this show. I enjoy his character every time we are lucky enough to encounter him.

Mitchell82
December 5th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Personally, I want Todd to survive the end of this show. I enjoy his character every time we are lucky enough to encounter him.

Me too. At least one of my favorite enemies needs to live.

SerenaSerenity
December 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Well, it is sci-fi and the odds are usually broken in that. I would indeed be sad if Todd died. I don't know, I find him more.... resourceful then that to be completely honest. *nods*

Ltcolshepjumper
December 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Well, seeing that JoeM has hinted at the possibility of Christopher Heyerdahl being in the movie, I'd say it's a safe bet that Todd survives the season.

Lythisrose
December 5th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I just wonder if Woolsey didn't "Weir" Todd when he went through the gate and really send him somewhere else.
I hope not as I want to feel that the Atlantis crew has some honor.

sparkygate
December 5th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I reckon he will, people it's TOAD- seriously how many times have we thought that he died?

anyways, i reckon he will end up helping the atlantean team in the final episode- make sense considering toads last comment to Sheppard

Orion Antreas
December 6th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Either A: he didn't know that and is ticked it was spoiled or B) he didn't know and really hates Todd.

Anyone who doesn't like Todd obviously hasn't looked into his character in depth.

SGFerrit
December 6th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I think Todd should die. But not until the first movie. He is fantastic, but fantastic characters can still die. I think him dieing would be much more powerful than what happened in The Prodigal.

Infinite-Possibilities
December 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM
There was no Asgard skeleton!

supersoldier34
December 6th, 2008, 12:09 PM
There was no Asgard skeleton!

:confused:

GoSpikey
December 6th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Todd is still in two more episodes.

Yes he is! :D :D :D


Well, it is sci-fi and the odds are usually broken in that. I would indeed be sad if Todd died. I don't know, I find him more.... resourceful then that to be completely honest. *nods*

Resourceful Todd is it. He's smart, and it has to show.


I reckon he will, people it's TOAD- seriously how many times have we thought that he died?

anyways, i reckon he will end up helping the atlantean team in the final episode- make sense considering toads last comment to Sheppard

I would seriously consider getting that spelling correct next time you write his name. I don't know how much longer I can restrain myself. ;)


I think Todd should die. But not until the first movie. He is fantastic, but fantastic characters can still die. I think him dieing would be much more powerful than what happened in The Prodigal.

Todd dying is the writers killing Atlantis once and for all. And they know it, so they won't. Todd is the future.

There was nothing powerful about TP. Lame is the word to describe that.

Sevenofnine
December 6th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I reckon he will, people it's TOAD- seriously how many times have we thought that he died?

anyways, i reckon he will end up helping the atlantean team in the final episode- make sense considering toads last comment to Sheppard

You need to check the spelling of his name - its TODD - not toad!
:mad:

Todd will survive - he is what makes the show more interesting - and unknown element.

Seven

Chevron Zero
December 6th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I'd say it's a safe bet that Todd survives the season.

Or at least the holographic de-ascended replication of the clone of his robot duplicate. From an alternate reality. :)

YutheGreat
December 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I think they just said this so that they can end the series.
The writers are killing off the enemies they develop for the series.

sparkygate
December 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
LOL, sorry for my mis-spelt on Todd :o

typing too fast... sorry again!

but i do think todd will end up surviving, it makes sense he will appear in the movie as an ally with the atlantis expedition- think of him as a liaison between wraith and the human race.

ha'tak_
December 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Todd explained that hardly any wraith survived their encounter with the Iratus bug. Because of this, I'd say that means that he'd have a less than 5% chance to survive the bug. In Vegas, if you could play 95% odds at any time, you would be so insanely rich in no time that it would just be ridiculous. Based on these odds, I don't think Todd will survive. Too many times we've seen the odds being beaten. Its statistically improbable for the odds to be broken again.

I think TPTB need to kill Todd just for the sake of showing that the odds sometimes just cannot be broken. They are after all, stacked against you. No gambler alive could win a streak with the kind of odds we've seen countless times in SG-1 and Atlantis. Time for the casino to cash in.

WELL


He will be in the final episode

GoSpikey
December 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Yes, let's get rid of everything that can be made in a potential movie, shall we? The faster the show is totally dead...