Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 - The Alliance (Videogame) Screens & Website!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 - The Alliance (Videogame) Screens & Website!

Well, after we had to remove the first images Stargate-Project got four brand new images for the upcoming Stargate SG-1 videogame which will be released in fall 2005.
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=232

The official website is also open:
    http://www.Stargate-Alliance.com
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Looking good... This game may turn out to be very cool.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Well, it will be! Can't go into details, but this game will rock!
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

wow! I Can't wait for this game Thanks for posting!

Comment

From the four screenshots of the game, it's starting to look good .. better than I actually thought when the game was announced. So it could turn out to be an execellent game.
          __

__

Comment

Yay!!! Finally screenshots of the game!!!

Spoiler:
            The one with the foggy city reminds me kinda of Atlantis
            <---- Just in case
            sigpic
            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Spoiler:
              The one with the foggy city reminds me kinda of Atlantis
              <---- Just in case

Just what I was thinking, and it kind of reminded me of the scene from Lost City Pt 1 :
              Spoiler:
              Lost City Pt. 1 where the team goes in search of the haed-sucking device.
              If you know what scene I'm on about.
              __

__

Comment

Well pretty impressive graphics but I’ll have to play it before my overall opinion of the game.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I hope the game takes a FPS/strategy type stance... ie in battles the first person shooting would be almost if not as smooth as Halo. I also want strategy for those less action packed missions in the game.. ie more recon, evasion of enemy forces.. the whole sneaking around thing. If I was to create the game, I'd do it in a sort of Star Wars: Jedi Academy layout where one could choose the missions/planets the team you are a member of goes on.. and after you complete a small number of missions you go on one that is vital to the storyline. I want replay value to be great. I don't want this to be a game where I beat it then put it away for months until I decide that it's worth trying again.

Multiplayer would be fun too! A cooperative mode on the same SG team...

Just my hopes for the game.

Comment

Im glad theres a stargate game, but im not to keen on first person ones, but il get it for the fact i get to explor the stargate world, hopefully, there will be loads of cheats for it.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

On the website www.stargate-alliance.com : "Next Update : 12.12.2004"
                      It's too long !

Comment

Omg, finally some pictures, man i cant wait for this game, a whole year, this game will rock...im such a big stargate fan

Comment

Thanks for the info,Thor.

Oh,Boy ! This game should be fab,IMO.

Definitely going to be on my "Must-Have " list when it comes out in 2005 ....
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I truly hope they do a stellar job on this. I do feel the need to urge caution however, as virtually everything that JoWood Productions has had a hand in has been absolute rot. Well, you could argue perhaps about Arx Fatalis, but I've never played it. Virtually the rest of their titles have been quite nasty overall.

Hopefully, that is all about to change and we'll be presented with an absolutely fabulous SG-1 game!

Comment

Hmm.

I have my reservations about this, but the game at least would be entertaining.

The engine has that typical movie-to-game feel.

Now if they used hte source engine, ..hell the characters would look real and so would the environments. Very pretty indeed.

Still, for early screenshots, i suppose they do look quite nice. We will ahve to wait and see wont we.

Oh and the screenshot of the room showing off the lighting effects is a Ha'Tak if im not mistaken, the shield bit, from Serpents..frasp..where O'Neill drops the grenade...if im not mistaken.
                              The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Working...
                              X