This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about jaffa homeworld (s)

i hope i am doing this right this is my first time ever posting in any type of forum, i really do apologize if i am doing something, anything wrong.
    my queation is are there any other jaffa homeworlds besides chulak? it seems like all jaffa even loyal to different system lords call chulak home. that doesnt seem to make sense for several reasons. this is something that has bugged me for years

They call Dakara a sacret place as it is wear the Jaffa came to be, So in sense making Dakara there mecca so to speak.

Chulak is loyal to Apophis originally.

We have seen lord Yu's home world in "summit" and by the looks of it that planet was a Jaffa homeworld so to speak simular to Chulak but in Yu's Mythology.

No Other system lord we have really seen a home world from, you can argue Dakara was Ba'als but there is no evidence to support that, Sokar's home world didnt look like a Jaffa homeworld really and after Netu was Destroyed Apophis took reign.

Chulak does seem to be somewhat of a favoured world for Jaffa however, I would argue it is something to do with free jaffa after Apophis died as that is when we see more Jaffa going there.

The Alpha Site and the Planet Kytano/Imohteb brought Jaffa too could be considered Jaffa safe havens untill discovered.

Comment

i belive each syatem lord has there very own homeworld just we have ever seen any others apart from the ones mentioned above
      sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

It's like the Human homeworld, there's 1000s of them. Dakara was the place where normal humans were first converted into Jaffa (at least this is the impression I got). Presumably they used the same method Hathor used in "Hathor" to turn Jack into a Jaffa.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
          It's like the Human homeworld, there's 1000s of them. Dakara was the place where normal humans were first converted into Jaffa (at least this is the impression I got). Presumably they used the same method Hathor used in "Hathor" to turn Jack into a Jaffa.

Cant remember what episode it was in season 8 but one of the Jaffa mentioned Dakara was the place the Jaffa were forced into Tryany or something along those lines...so from that im guessing yes something simular to hathors method could have been used.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
            Cant remember what episode it was in season 8 but one of the Jaffa mentioned Dakara was the place the Jaffa were forced into Tryany or something along those lines...so from that im guessing yes something simular to hathors method could have been used.
            I think it was said that Dakara was the site of the first Goa'uld implantation. It was when the slavery of the Jaffa began because it was then they beacame dependant on the Goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by seeeye View Post
              i hope i am doing this right this is my first time ever posting in any type of forum, i really do apologize if i am doing something, anything wrong.
              my queation is are there any other jaffa homeworlds besides chulak? it seems like all jaffa even loyal to different system lords call chulak home. that doesnt seem to make sense for several reasons. this is something that has bugged me for years
              that is not true a jaffa homeworld is the Goa´ulds they sourve Homeworlds

but now because the are free Dakara was there homeworld but i dont know what it is now

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                that is not true a jaffa homeworld is the Goa´ulds they sourve Homeworlds

but now because the are free Dakara was there homeworld but i dont know what it is now
                Dakara was the main Jaffa homeworld after Anubis/Ba'al/Replicators where defeated

Then once the ori blew it up they seem to be very scattered

Comment

Working...
                X