New WOLVERINE pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New WOLVERINE pics

A couple of new images have turned up online from X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE…

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movi...erine-pics.php

Thanks for the link to those. I really can't wait to see this movie.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-c...olverine11.jpg

I LOL'd at this. Only Wolverine would enter the D-Day battles holding a gun in one hand and a huge cigar in the other.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

i was thiniking, wuith all the cap america references in recent marvel movies, do you think CA may have a cameo in the WW2 bit of wolverine?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-c...olverine11.jpg

I LOL'd at this. Only Wolverine would enter the D-Day battles holding a gun in one hand and a huge cigar in the other.
          looks like the cigar is in his mouth.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

wow i cant wait for this movie
            sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

No pictures of wolverine with wade wilson. I really don't know how they interacted way back when.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                looks like the cigar is in his mouth.
                I know but....no, nevermind....
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                X