Will Zimmerman Powers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Zimmerman Powers?

Do any of you think Will has powers? In particular powers that we should already be aware of?

I have never been under that impression, but saw that somebody else thought he did. I know clues tend to pop out in his mind, but I saw that more as a filming technique than a power. I just wanted to see if I missed something.
    sigpic

No powers. Will's just a normal boring human like the rest of us, at least so far. The things that stand out (flash) in the eps is just a way of showing the viewers what he sees.
    sigpic

Comment

Will doesn't have any powers like the rest of the team. He is a normal human with the keen sense of noticing clues that most people would over look that is about all.
      "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

the blonde girl dosnt have any powers(sorry forgot her name,had no sleep lol)just well trainned and zimmerman dosnt need powers hes just an intellegnt person
        sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
          Do any of you think Will has powers? In particular powers that we should already be aware of?

I have never been under that impression, but saw that somebody else thought he did. I know clues tend to pop out in his mind, but I saw that more as a filming technique than a power. I just wanted to see if I missed something.
          He is able to see thing's other people dont like in a crime scene thing's jump out at him clues etc but he could gain someting later on with working with abnormals ?

Originally posted by Rodney dex
          the blonde girl dosnt have any powers(sorry forgot her name,had no sleep lol)just well trainned and zimmerman dosnt need powers hes just an intellegnt person
          Ashley dosnt have any abnormal abilities yet but that could show soon know that she know's the truth and Will he's normal sort of but thing's do stand out for him more than they do a regular person .
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think Will could have some powers( I tought so?) - because of this situation with his mother - it was showned that from that day he can see things 'brighter' and has got good intuition. Helen doesn't choose him by accident...
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by spimman View Post
              do any of you think will has powers? In particular powers that we should already be aware of?

I have never been under that impression, but saw that somebody else thought he did. I know clues tend to pop out in his mind, but i saw that more as a filming technique than a power. I just wanted to see if i missed something.
              Powers? . No, he's just cool, like Monk .
              Last edited by Kickoutwoolsey; 09 December 2008, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I think he does. Actually he may be an abby just like the rest of them because of it. Isnt the definition of an abby just someone who is different than normal? Perhaps it's a psychic ability he has like Sophie was shown to possess. It was shown from the Pilot that Helen had been watching Will since he was a boy. The cut scene in which is mother was dragged away, but Will was saved from the same fate shows the perhaps there was something special about him that Helen sensed and wanted to save him from cos she knew how valuable he would/could be to her and the Sanctuary later on. Her timing in approaching Will is not clear to me, but for whatever her reasoning, I think like everything else she does it was just when needed.

Comment

Given recent developments, I wouldn't dare assume anything anymore. Although I do think there is more to Will than just a normal observant human.

Also given other recent developments, I wouldn't put the house on Ash being normal either.
                  : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                  : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I started off thinking Will was super-observant ,but for all we know he may be like Henry and have latent powers .
                    Helen didn't pick him just for the psychobabble,and the need for a new assistant,imo.

Unless I've missed out on clues ,we don't know who/what his mother was ,nor do we know anything at all about his father .
                    For all we/I know,one or both parents could have been already on Helen's staff,or have been abnormals,themselves.

Why was Helen there to conveniently rescue Will ? Was the mother killed while assisting Helen in the capture of that creature we saw in the Sanctuary ?

Helen rescued Will,then appears to have left him to mature, doubted and mocked ,alone until it was conveniently time for her to seek him out ?

I know she's long -lived and has time to play very patient waiting games,but that comes off to me as calculating and heartless behaviour ,which doesn't fit with Helen's compassion towards the young Will,or her love and compassion for Henry.

She loves those she protects ,so was she a non-interfering guardian for Will all along ?
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I don't think Will is an abnormal. I think he is likely a genius human. His mind just works differently, so when they flash things on the screen, it's like they're giving us insight into how his mind sees things and makes connections. The show really is through his eyes so it makes sense.
                      sigpic

Comment

If there's nothing about Will's genetics that put him outside the norm, his difference comes from resisting the common human experience that rewards people for conforming. Will's gift for noticing details could easily be a common gift, but if common experience would be to suppress such a gift, few proteges such as he can be found.

It would raise interesting questions as to how common giftedness would be without the pressure to conform and as to whether what we'd consider to be abnormal abilities could be the norm (in the make-believe world of Sanctuary, of course ).

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

I don't think he has powers, not like others mean, just that he's intelligent and very observant.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering about the preview for tonight's episode. It looks like Will gets injected with something. If he's being kidnapped for use in an abnormal fight ring, the kidnappers either think he's an abnormal because of his association with Helen or intend to provide him with abnormal abilities.

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

if he didn't have powers before, he did in warriors .

Comment

Working...
                              X