Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Episode and 1 movies can not answer...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Episode and 1 movies can not answer...

these questions without being thrown together. Considering the last 4 episodes already have been written, the movie can not answer every possible question, so we are left with a sad ending to a good show. Unless they renew by some miracle.

1. Is replicator Weir left out in space forever?
    2. Why didnt Weir reveal the location of her battleship used to try to acsend?
    3. What of the new Asgard?
    3. What is to come of the Genii?
    4. Who really are the Travellers? they are relativly unknown.
    5. The humans in season 3, "The Ark" what happens to them ? (1960 tech)
    6. What of the newly discovered ancient race that saved Woolseys job and
    there own exsistance in the process?
    7. What of the Coalition?
    8. Will there be an Alliance with the Coalition?
    9. Is Todd the new supreme leader of the Wraith?

Honestly there are way to many loose ends to tie up to end the series this abruptly. I've shot emails to a few news channels/networks but no one seems to give a d*** about the cancallation. I notice there are a few websites up to save SGA, shouldn't we have one powerful united front vs many smaller ones?
    Save SGA!

just get over it,its gone and wont be back.they planned a 100 shows and thats what there done
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

The series will almost certainly never come back, but if the movie sells well/gets good ratings then they'll make more.

Comment

To be fair there is not much they can do in the movies

The Genii, the Coalition would not make for anything interesting or long enough to make a decent movie

The Lost Tribe of the Asgard are not really a threat but it may be worth flushing out in a movie.

Wraith are still the biggie to do a movie about, could be a 3 part movie about a war with them or something

Comment

i would love a big budget epic tale told in three parts about a war with the wraith

or just a season six lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_1980 View Post
            these questions without being thrown together. Considering the last 4 episodes already have been written, the movie can not answer every possible question, so we are left with a sad ending to a good show. Unless they renew by some miracle.

Honestly there are way to many loose ends to tie up to end the series this abruptly. I've shot emails to a few news channels/networks but no one seems to give a d*** about the cancallation. I notice there are a few websites up to save SGA, shouldn't we have one powerful united front vs many smaller ones?
            That's life. Loose ends do not all get tied up. SG1 had a lot of "loose ends". We don't know if the Jaffa managed to finally get their politics sorted out.

1 - Until further notice - yes.
            2 - Who cares?
            3 - They're out there and a threat.
            4 - They're nomadic humans. Your question?
            5 - *shrugs* What happens to any human civilisation?
            6 - That question would only be answered in millions of years.
            7 - This is the only question that I think is worthwhile.
            8 - Tied with above.
            9 - Doubtful, but this one question CAN be answered in Enemy at The Gate or the new movie.

Realistically, Atlantic has done quite a good job of wrapping things up. Unlike SG1 which could have a definite end, Atlantis really can't. SG1 would never have wiped out the goa'uld, just destroyed their power - this was achieved, and short of genocide, the SGA team can only do a similar thing to the Wraith.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              That's life. Loose ends do not all get tied up. SG1 had a lot of "loose ends". We don't know if the Jaffa managed to finally get their politics sorted out.

1 - Until further notice - yes.
              2 - Who cares?
              3 - They're out there and a threat.
              4 - They're nomadic humans. Your question?
              5 - *shrugs* What happens to any human civilisation?
              6 - That question would only be answered in millions of years.
              7 - This is the only question that I think is worthwhile.
              8 - Tied with above.
              9 - Doubtful, but this one question CAN be answered in Enemy at The Gate or the new movie.

Realistically, Atlantic has done quite a good job of wrapping things up. Unlike SG1 which could have a definite end, Atlantis really can't. SG1 would never have wiped out the goa'uld, just destroyed their power - this was achieved, and short of genocide, the SGA team can only do a similar thing to the Wraith.

2. New technology and new ship
              4. True intentions
              5. New allie equivalent/beyond the Genie technologically

The thing is SG-1 had a nice long run , Atlantis really just got started and wasen't done yet for atleast 2 seasons.
              Save SGA!

Comment

I want to c more lost tribe Asgard!

Comment

2. New technology and new ship
                  4. True intentions
                  5. New allie equivalent/beyond the Genie technologically

The thing is SG-1 had a nice long run , Atlantis really just got started and wasen't done yet for atleast 2 seasons.
                  2 - It's not that important
                  4 - Humans as a whole have no specific true intention, why should they?
                  5 - I got nothing.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Hasn't it been said that Replicator ships were weaker than the real deal? So who cares indeed.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

1. Yes, but she could be revived. Unlikely anybody will in the near future!
                      2. She was busy and the others could have heard her!
                      3. Possible movie…but would seem a little too much like the beginning or ark.
                      4. I’m not a fan of them, they’re gone!
                      5. I don’t want a movie wasted on the travellers, once the wraith are gone we should just take Atlantis and leave them to defend PG. Maybe build them a ship and keep in touch, but that’s it.
                      6. that was a boring episode, not wasting a movie on them
                      7. take thousands if not millions of years, and we did time travel in continuum
                      8. I hate the idea of the coalition, this is gate not trek.
                      9. I really hope not, if I was in charge I would have just started an Asgard protection plan. People who joined the coalition didn’t get protected…and then I’d send their planets coordinates to Todd!
                      10. Nobody knows yet!

Any help?!

sigpic

Comment

I think that the point of people asking questions about how some threads would evolve it's a sign that people indeed got involved in the idea of the show, that viewers were determined to think of something beyond what the show offers, that imagination is somewhat stirred. So, I'd say that this thing alone is a powerful thing that should not be overlooked; a show that rises questions (good ones) has the potential to develop and teach the viewers something on the long run.
                        The fact that all these questions (and I don't mean only those mentioned here but more other) are most of them left unanswered shows to me lack of interest (/ capability ?) in the show from the producers and generates lack of credibility and impact.
                        And still, I like the show! but I guess I start to like it more because of what I imagine could happen there then what I actually see and this doesn't make me feel very good about it.

Bur still, IMO, the idea of the show is great!
                        sigpic

Comment

hmmm, let me try to put all these questions into one movie shall I?

Firstly, all Wraith factions screctly comes to an agreement that fighting with each other will only give the Atlantian higher chance of winning. they decided to pretend to cooperate with Atlantian on advancing the retrovirus, with a meeting on board Daedalus they took over the ship and fly back to their home world guarded heavily and try to reverse engineer intergalactic hyperdrive in order to reach earth. While Sheppard's team went on a mission to rescue Daedalus's crews and locate Daedalus for Apollo and Odyssey to deploy nukes to Wraith's home world to destroy Daedalus, they are able to successfully rescue the crews but unable to locate Daedalus, they found the information about wraith's plan from a console on their way escape back to Atlantis. Since the attack, Wraith moved Daedalus to a secret location where the team is unable to find. While Sheppard's team trying to come up with a plan to stop the wraith, the wraith already got their intergalactic hyperdrive working. With intells from off world contacts, the wraith are concentrating their fleet for supply and upgrade on their quest to conquer both Atlantis and Earth, over 60 hive ships can finish upgrading within a couple of months. with worlds has been cultivated for the wraith's journey and many will follow, the Coalition had agreed to cooperate with Atlantis on their strike against Wraith before they can start moving. With desperate situation on hand, they contacted Travelers and Genii (as a result of the Coalition) for help, although both agreed, Travelers have little number of ships and Genii can only provide manpower on ground. Sheppard's team and SGC both know they are far out numbered, the chance of 2 F304 ships successfully defend two worlds is slim. with desperate situation, McKay came up with an idea. the team retrieve the body of Replicator Weir from space, The team wake her up and present her with the situation, McKay then modify the base code of the replicator to remove the aggression and code them to protect human population and reactivate Weir's ability to replicate then let her become the leader of the new replicator. Within two months, the replicators are able to build their own city ship alongside with Atlantis and begin the construction of new Aurora Warships to defend both worlds. in the mean while, SGA receive information about the location of the Daedalus and they decide to retake the ship and help the defense. they went to the located plant, a human world destroyed by wraith generations ago. they soon figured it is the home planet of the Travelers since many abandoned star ships were found, with little resistance from the wraith, Sheppard's team took the Daedalus and fly back to Atlantis. Lorne's team went to retrieve the Aurora warship left by Weir at the same time. other teams were busy using wraith beaming teach provide by the race in The Ark to storage people from planets about to be cultivate. as Weir mentioned there are many advanced civilization in the galaxy hiding from the wraith, SGA decided to release the information out to call for a fight to end the wraith once and for all while all hive ships are together at once. with the time wraith hives are moving towards Earth and Atlantis, replicators were able to construct 13 Aurora warships, travelers are able to provide 8 ships, 9 HA'TAK mothership from Jaffa, and eventually human has Apollo, Odyssey, Daedalus and the retrieved Aurora Warship, total of 34 ships. with 13 ships guarding Atlantis and 21 guarding Earth. when the battle started, it was a losing battle, but just when the wraith thought they can surely win, the Asgard along with a few other advance civilizations join the fight on the side of Atlantis. unexpectedly, a moment later, 9 Ori warship showed up in the defense of the earth as Adria still wants to convert the population of Milky Way and prevent Wraith from reaching through. Soon the battle over turned, Wraith starts to retreat. All hive ships attacked the earth were eliminated before reaching back to Pegasus and 2 hives attacked Atlantis managed to escape. after the battles, the remaining Asgard showed their gratitude and leave to rebuild their world since Wraith is no longer a threat. Both Atlantis and Coalition keep searching for the wraith hives escaped. Ori also left the earth after the battle since the drone chair still post a threat to them. eventually end in the scene where todd leading two hives.
                          The end, all question solved

Comment

sadly sg has a history of not returning to old plots but i would like to return to the asgaurd and robo weir
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by kenny4657 View Post
                              hmmm, let me try to put all these questions into one movie shall I?

Firstly, all Wraith factions screctly comes to an agreement that fighting with each other will only give the Atlantian higher chance of winning. they decided to pretend to cooperate with Atlantian on advancing the retrovirus, with a meeting on board Daedalus they took over the ship and fly back to their home world guarded heavily and try to reverse engineer intergalactic hyperdrive in order to reach earth. While Sheppard's team went on a mission to rescue Daedalus's crews and locate Daedalus for Apollo and Odyssey to deploy nukes to Wraith's home world to destroy Daedalus, they are able to successfully rescue the crews but unable to locate Daedalus, they found the information about wraith's plan from a console on their way escape back to Atlantis. Since the attack, Wraith moved Daedalus to a secret location where the team is unable to find. While Sheppard's team trying to come up with a plan to stop the wraith, the wraith already got their intergalactic hyperdrive working. With intells from off world contacts, the wraith are concentrating their fleet for supply and upgrade on their quest to conquer both Atlantis and Earth, over 60 hive ships can finish upgrading within a couple of months. with worlds has been cultivated for the wraith's journey and many will follow, the Coalition had agreed to cooperate with Atlantis on their strike against Wraith before they can start moving. With desperate situation on hand, they contacted Travelers and Genii (as a result of the Coalition) for help, although both agreed, Travelers have little number of ships and Genii can only provide manpower on ground. Sheppard's team and SGC both know they are far out numbered, the chance of 2 F304 ships successfully defend two worlds is slim. with desperate situation, McKay came up with an idea. the team retrieve the body of Replicator Weir from space, The team wake her up and present her with the situation, McKay then modify the base code of the replicator to remove the aggression and code them to protect human population and reactivate Weir's ability to replicate then let her become the leader of the new replicator. Within two months, the replicators are able to build their own city ship alongside with Atlantis and begin the construction of new Aurora Warships to defend both worlds. in the mean while, SGA receive information about the location of the Daedalus and they decide to retake the ship and help the defense. they went to the located plant, a human world destroyed by wraith generations ago. they soon figured it is the home planet of the Travelers since many abandoned star ships were found, with little resistance from the wraith, Sheppard's team took the Daedalus and fly back to Atlantis. Lorne's team went to retrieve the Aurora warship left by Weir at the same time. other teams were busy using wraith beaming teach provide by the race in The Ark to storage people from planets about to be cultivate. as Weir mentioned there are many advanced civilization in the galaxy hiding from the wraith, SGA decided to release the information out to call for a fight to end the wraith once and for all while all hive ships are together at once. with the time wraith hives are moving towards Earth and Atlantis, replicators were able to construct 13 Aurora warships, travelers are able to provide 8 ships, 9 HA'TAK mothership from Jaffa, and eventually human has Apollo, Odyssey, Daedalus and the retrieved Aurora Warship, total of 34 ships. with 13 ships guarding Atlantis and 21 guarding Earth. when the battle started, it was a losing battle, but just when the wraith thought they can surely win, the Asgard along with a few other advance civilizations join the fight on the side of Atlantis. unexpectedly, a moment later, 9 Ori warship showed up in the defense of the earth as Adria still wants to convert the population of Milky Way and prevent Wraith from reaching through. Soon the battle over turned, Wraith starts to retreat. All hive ships attacked the earth were eliminated before reaching back to Pegasus and 2 hives attacked Atlantis managed to escape. after the battles, the remaining Asgard showed their gratitude and leave to rebuild their world since Wraith is no longer a threat. Both Atlantis and Coalition keep searching for the wraith hives escaped. Ori also left the earth after the battle since the drone chair still post a threat to them. eventually end in the scene where todd leading two hives.
                              The end, all question solved
                              Paragraphs are your friends.

Embrace them.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X