This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ishta discussion thread.

no more ishta for me. Tho I admire her clear glowing fair skin tho MORE Amaterasu for me.

OOkay. Personally, I don't care for her. I think it's cute about her and Teal'c, but ,I don't know, she just gets on my nerves. But thats my opinion.
    *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

she annoys me too. I liked the other jaffa priestess sha'nuc better. and I love that line - "bra'tac........you've done something with your hair......."

Comment

I really like Ishta, but then I'm a fan of Jolene Blacklock as well.
        sigpic

Comment

I like Ishta, I don't really like the whole her and Teal'c thing, but it's a pretty good character.
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I think Ishta is OK

Comment

I have no particular like or dislike for Ishta....but I think Blalock does a better conflicted Vulcan than conflicted Jaffa.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

does anyone know if she'll be in the 'reckoning' two parter?
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                  I have no particular like or dislike for Ishta....but I think Blalock does a better conflicted Vulcan than conflicted Jaffa.
                  Possibly true. But considering that due to bad writing, she hasn't really played a Vulcan in a couple of seasons (even on Enterprise ) I have to say I prefer her as Ishta.
                  My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                  -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                  -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                  -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                    does anyone know if she'll be in the 'reckoning' two parter?
                    probably not, she is not on any promotion picture so far, and when they filmed Reckoning they probably already started shooting enterprise season 4

Comment

Originally posted by roswellgray
                      she annoys me too. I liked the other jaffa priestess sha'nuc better. and I love that line - "bra'tac........you've done something with your hair......."
                      Yeah I like when He says that to.
                      *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

I like Ishta for one reason... she's a warrior. I think that makes her a perfect match for Teal'c. Though I doubt that the powers that be will allow them to get together. I think she's more likely to meet a tragic end at some point.

Comment

If I was an enslaved race and something came along and wiped the floor with the enslaves that I thought were gods. I may deify them as well. Also if the Asguard revealed themselves as just being mortals with more advanced tech. Its not crazy to assume that the races they freed would want more from them. If they knew all the abilties of the Asguard, they may want to be given things like ships, food, gate travel...without working for them. Its easier if they are just viewed as gods that will reward them if they do the right thing. "We honor Thor by planting these crops and taking care of them" "Thor rewards us with a bountiful crop" Yeah thor.
                          Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

I don't mind Ishta, I think she's quite cool. I think that Jolene Blalock is perfect for that role, although in Sacrifices (Possible spoilers, best to be safe)
                            Spoiler:
                            She seemed to be Very edgy. Especially when speaking to Teal'c, she seemed nervous and uptight. Suspicious even! lol
                            But anyways, I think that she is a character well suited to Teal'c

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                              I like Ishta, I don't really like the whole her and Teal'c thing, but it's a pretty good character.
                              No offence, but, I should think that you would like Ishta. I mean, you do have Ishta as your avatar. It'a cool though.
                              I know, I'm crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X