This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith in trailer is not the Queen!

Acording to a couple of sites, the wraith in the trailes shown on sci-fi, is not the wraith queen. She is called the keeper.
    i dont know what significance this has, but i thought it was pretty important news. Maybe the queen will be more like the queen from the alien movies. now that would be scarie!

Who knows. Either way... she would be scary in person! To think there's one who's even scarier... whoah.
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Keeper. Hmm.....Isn't she supposed to have a wierd hat?
      sigpic

Comment

'Keeper' Makes me think of Voyager for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
          'Keeper' Makes me think of Voyager for some reason...
          Hmmm. The first two things that popped into my head after reading "Keeper" was (1) "isn't that a quidditch position?" and (2) "ahhh perhaps Eric Cartman's Trapper Keeper lives on in another galaxy!!"

BTW, these Wraith are supposed to be some sort of "hive-based creatures" or something, right? Anyone read "Ender's Game" (and the following books) and think of the buggers?

Comment

Hmm....
            You wouldn't think she was a queen would you?
            I mean a queen should be big and fearsome not as small as us

Comment

Keeper as in B5 Shadows?
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Didn't SG-1 meet the Keeper already? played by Dwight something or other, I think
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The gamekeeper.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dibbs7
                    Acording to a couple of sites, the wraith in the trailes shown on sci-fi, is not the wraith queen. She is called the keeper.
                    i dont know what significance this has, but i thought it was pretty important news. Maybe the queen will be more like the queen from the alien movies. now that would be scarie!
                    Which sites? You don't just say these things without giving a source!

Comment

Keeper makes me think of the chick in Invisible Man. The one who had to give Darien his shots...

Funny, 'cause I never really got into that show...

Comment

chevronnine for one!

Comment

Gamekeeper was an episode title.. The person was just called the Keeper.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Keeper of what? Keeper of all that is holy Stargate?
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

She's the Gate Keeper, of course!

I wonder who the Key Master is gonna be...

Comment

Working...
                              X