What Is It People Dont Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is It People Dont Like

Know i really like this show think it is fantastic,will never be an equall in my eyes to any of the stargate franshice but as a stand alone program its very good,but i read on these forums people moaning about sactuary having another series and stargate atlantis not,i read they only planned 100 episodes and thats what there going to do so get over it

this thread is here to know why or what people dont like about sanctuary?
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
    Know i really like this show think it is fantastic,will never be an equall in my eyes to any of the stargate franshice but as a stand alone program its very good,but i read on these forums people moaning about sactuary having another series and stargate atlantis not,i read they only planned 100 episodes and thats what there going to do so get over it

this thread is here to know why or what people dont like about sanctuary?
    this is hard to answer, because i'm taking a guess. i think it's not that they don't like sanctuary, in as much as they're upset that atlantis was canceled, but a new show was given another chance/season.

sanctuary had absolutely nothing to do with whether atlantis was renewed or not, so i really think it's just sour grapes that a newbie show got precedence over a longish time show (which they preferred).

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

People must understand it was planned to finish
      any of opinons?

Comment

some people just don't like a show.

atlantis has nothing to do with sanctuary, beyond sharing some talent. One was not cancelled to make the other, one did not bring about the end of the other, some people just won't like it.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Imo this thread should be about what you like and don't about Sanctuary. Stargate shouldn't really enter into it.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Yea I agree Suse, I like Sanctuary and think it keeps getting better; why others don't like it, doesn't really matter to me
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i don't care what others think personally. If i was in a habit to 'follow the crowd' i'd be watching Survivor, listening to rap or hip hop music, wearing tight tops that let my tummy hang out and getting a tramp stamp on my lower back

if i like a show i watch it, if i don't, i change the channel...and i really don't care what others think or feel

they do what works for them and i do what works for me

sigpic

Comment

im new to forums so not to sure here but peopel seem abit agressive are they meaning to be or am i just takin it to heart?

Comment

im new to forums so not to sure here but peopel seem abit agressive are they meaning to be or am i just takin it to heart?

Sorry if I seem a bit abrupt. Many threads about Sanctuary have been hijacked by those wanting to continue complaining about the SGA cancellation and/or Amanda Tapping in general.

SGA and Sanctuary have nothing to do with each other, beyond some of the Sanctuary Powers That Be having longstanding ties to Stargate.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

There are a lot of bitter people around, but we are not allowed to talk about them
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Unfortunately, forums can bring out the worst in people. If you are new to forums, my advice is not to take things to heart - don't be too sensitive, and don't take things too personally.

As far as your question - I believe you are asking what those who are upset over the end of Atlantis' dislike about Sanctuary - what they dislike about Sanctuary is that it's not Atlantis. And because it has some of the same actors (Amanda, Kavan Smith, Ryan Robbins, Chris Heyerdahl), some think Sanctuary 'stole' actors away from Atlantis, or that Atlantis was cancelled to make room for Sanctuary. Not true.

Bottom line - many people are really upset that Atlantis was cancelled, and so they are going to take it out on any show they perceive to be the cause of that cancellation - whether it be Stargate Universe, or Sanctuary - even though Sanctuary has nothing to do with the Stargate franchise. Next, they'll be blaming Dr. Who.

As far as general reasons why some may not like Sanctuary - well...everyone has their own tastes...some will love it, and some will hate it. If YOU love it, then don't worry about those who don't...especially when you can see that many of us love just as much as you do.

das
                      sigpic

Comment

There are also some folks that do not like Amanda Tapping, and see it as their personal mission to dog and rag on anything she does out of sheer spite.

just ignore them and let them have their opinion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          i don't care what others think personally. If i was in a habit to 'follow the crowd' i'd be watching Survivor, listening to rap or hip hop music, wearing tight tops that let my tummy hang out and getting a tramp stamp on my lower back

if i like a show i watch it, if i don't, i change the channel...and i really don't care what others think or feel

they do what works for them and i do what works for me
                          Exactly! All that really matters in the end is if you like a show or not. Not whether others think you should or not. Personally, I like Sanctuary so far. And I am glad it was renewed for a second season. If others don't like the show, I see it as their loss.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

ok thank you for all your posts so far im slowly getting us to this forum shindig

Comment

ok thank you for all your posts so far im slowly getting us to this forum shindig
                              I didn't say before:
                              Welcome to Gateworld!

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                              X