This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite S8 moment

I was re-watching some episodes from s8 and while doing it i realized how i love some moments.
    My fav is in episode 1 "New Order" at 1h14 min when thor informs o'neill that he detected a 4th life sign. I love it because of the music and the way the actors look at each other.
    What are yours?

The tourests and the MALP from Icon.

Comment

For me, it was probably O'Neill playing with the lights in Thor's ship when he was hooked up in New Order.

Comment

My top 5 would be..
        #1 - the "Who shot me scene" in Lockdown
        #2 - Walter's "He's not like other people" from Zero Hour
        #3 - O'Neill interfaced with Thor's Ship (the light's and Hello is this thing on) from New Order
        #4 - the "I'll do it" from Daniel, Carter and O'Neill in Avatar
        #5 - the "squirrely" conversation from Icon

Comment

The "never mind" at the bottom of the letter in "Zero Hour."
          Rocky

Comment

I liked the Radar and Colonel Blake homage in Zero Hour and when Teal'c and O'Neill played ping pong.

Comment

Here's my top 5

1. O'Neill playing with the lights
              2. Daniel's "Who shot me?"
              3. When the doctor pulls the curtain on the Russian and then explain his bad shape to Daniel in the next bed.
              4. Bra'tac's "I see the wisdom of rehearsing these events" at the wedding rehearsal.
              5. O'Neill and Thor meeting the President in "five minutes"

Comment

O'Neill's insistance that "it's a plant" in Zero Hour.

The plant, in Zero Hour

The whole New Order episode. I love it all!
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Walter and the other technican after the gate disppeared in... Endgame.

Jack and Teal'c playing ping-pong in... Sacrifices.

And the humanoid Replicator on Thor's ship when he got ahold of the shotgun. That was cool.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

O'Neill playing with the lights on Thor ship and also using the weapon against the Relicator
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

threads...

o wait that episode hasnt happend yet lol
                      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Affinity, Teal'c's opening scene. I just burst out laughing.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                        One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                        One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                        Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                        Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                        Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Originally posted by OfF3nSiV3
                          I was re-watching some episodes from s8 and while doing it i realized how i love some moments.
                          My fav is in episode 1 "New Order" at 1h14 min when thor informs o'neill that he detected a 4th life sign. I love it because of the music and the way the actors look at each other.
                          What are yours?
                          absolutely none
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack with Ba'al in Zero Hour
                            Ba'al: You dare mock me?
                            Jack: Ba'al c'mon, you should know; Of course I dare mock you.

Jack playing with the lights on Thor's ship.
                            sigpic

Comment

I realized as I thought over the season so far there are quite a few moments I really enjoyed. It didn't take me long to come up with quite a few, and I could easily think of more. Here are a couple of favorite moments, in no particular order. (Except for #1, that's definitely my favorite.)

1. Daniel telling a defeated Teal'c "We can beat this...together." in Avatar
                              2. Sam and Daniel's cute little grins in the gateroom when Ry'ac tells them he's getting married there.
                              3. The "Boy, I would hate to be the one to tell this to the President," in Endgame, and the priceless look from Jack.
                              4. The "Who shot me?" exchange in Lockdown.
                              5. The "Ba'al. Of course I dare mock you," in Zero Hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X