This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did Magnus stop aging?

Ok...So...when do you think Magnus stopped aging...she doesn't look a day over what 35? After Nubbins and the attraction between her and Will, i thought geesh....can a shipper happen between them,???I prefer a shipper between her and John, not that he is "GOOD" ?

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
    Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Originally posted by staceyde
    Ok...So...when do you think Magnus stopped aging...she doesn't look a day over what 35? After Nubbins and the attraction between her and Will, i thought geesh....can a shipper happen between them,???I prefer a shipper between her and John, not that he is "GOOD" ?
    Good question staceyde

I guesing the moment she stopped aging was when she tolke the vampier blood the moment she tolke it she could no longer age becase talking the blood we see it affects her emeditly .

I sooooooooooo love NUBBIN'S that scene with Helen and Will on the sofa flirtting i so love it and then in her office very i could definaitly ship these two but i wounder what we'll get in Requiem ?
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I was under the impression that she is still aging but at a much reduced rate than normal. Reason I say is because it was mentioned that Helen had some anxious moments about bringing Ashley into the world not knowing if she would actually outlive the normal life span of her child or not.

Comment

Originally posted by staceyde View Post
        At the most perfect, hot, sexy age.
        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
          At the most perfect, hot, sexy age.
          I'll second that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X