This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford

I think we need to bring this guy hone, I hope in the SGA movie he is found and comes back home.
    sigpic

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
    I think we need to bring this guy hone, I hope in the SGA movie he is found and comes back home.

Spoiler:
    Anais33 a ecrit: “1)Pensez vous que dans le film sur sga, il sera possible de voir des personne disparu dans la série comme Weir ou Ford?
    2)Pour quand est prévu votre voyage en Chine?”

Responses: 1) Probablement pas. 2) En hiver.

Translation: It’s unlikely we’ll see Weir or Ford in the Atlantis movie. 2) I’m heading to China this winter.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-and-mailbag/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

awwwwwww too bad

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

I wonder how they explain the death's of Atlantis Personnel? Are they counted as part of the Iraq War causalities? And when they are deployed what do they tell their families where they are going? I also wonder how they explain the death's of the SGC personnel? It would be kind of hard to say they were killed in action, because to their families knowledge they work in Colorado Springs. It would raise suspicions if a wife of a young marine get's a KIA letter when that marine left home that morning.

Comment

I would love to see him come through the gate at the last second of the last episode warning of some horrible event.

Comment

Now that would make my day.
            That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat1984 View Post
              Now that would make my day.
              Same. Would love Weir and Ford back. Miss them.

Comment

They are never coming back.

Woolsey far better the Weir ever was.

Ford, sorry Ronon is way better than he his.

They serve no purpose now all they would do is get in the way of the current characters.

Comment

i would like to, at the very least, know what happened to ford, as technically we never saw him die....just that he fought a sort of rear guard and the hive exploded....for all we know he could have gotten into a dart.

Weir, the only possible way she would come back is if they went to the space gate she went to and they picked her up, and even then its not REALLY her its a mix match of weir and a replicator imo.....her physical body was destroyed when the replicators removed the nanite cells to be allowed to replicate.

and tbh, i dont think woolsey is doing a better job....just doing it differently to how she had done things....neither one is better....just different....and tbf, i think carter did the best job....look at her resume.....defeated replicators for good, reduced wraith threat....quiet a big thing there

Comment

Good riddance to Ford. It was hard to watch Rainbows portrayal of a Marine. I've seen over the top portrayals but his just flat out annoyed or irritated the hell out of me.
                    Last edited by Hong3103; 25 November 2008, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Loved Ford he needs to come back for atleast a cameo role, not too bothered about Weir she irritates alot

Comment

I miss Weir and Beckett, but haven't given Ford much thought since he vanished.

Comment

Its a real shame. At least they can state whether Ford died or not. I've been waiting every episode since "The Hive" and they haven't even mentioned Ford.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Starlover1990

Comment

Ford is the Furlings of SGA
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Ford is the Furlings of SGA
                              More or less.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Starlover1990