McKeller will not last long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKeller will not last long...

OK, they may have done the Mile High Monkey Dance, but I don't think this relationship is long for the world, any more than Rodney and Katie's.
    For various reasons, one being that he will have to work too hard to change his fundamental personality, she likes him "domesticated."
    Over time, this has got to hurt a relationship.
    Also, in the Last Man, it ended in tragedy, perhaps fate will intervene and repeat itself?

Of course Mckeller won't last, the series is ending in 4 eps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baileyblue
      The basis for a long term relationship:
      She's looking for Daddy, he's looking for some action,
      It's a win win situation, right?
      Sounds like you perscribe to sterotypes
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Nope it sure won't! and besides the "squick"(my new favorite word) factor here are my other reasons:
        Spoiler:
        Everyone has been talking about the supposed "development" of mckays character and I will say I see none! Poor jenn is relegated to being a "blonde bimbo on his arm". if that isn't demeaning to women what is??? he only wants to show off that he could get the hot younger chick? shows me that mckay hasn't changed at all...he is as shallow as ever.
        And as for poor Jenn, that was totally OOC for her to not mind being the bimbo and then the mile-high club... playing to a fanboy's fantasies is very demeaning. shame on gero for doing it to the character. They couldn't even treat her with respect!!!!! That is why the relationship won't last.... no woman with the brains jenn has would put up with it!

Comment

Image from the final episode:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post

Spoiler:
            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season5/520-EnemyAtTheGate/photos/normal_520_enemyatthegate_11.jpg
            Look at that picture, how the pairing separates Rodney from the Team.
            It might actually turn into a lasting relationship, as they try to give the series (and their favoritest character) a semi-happy finale, but I wish it wouldn't.

Comment

yeah, it'll last about 4 more episodes
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Hey no fair! I said that first!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post

Spoiler:
                  Looks good to me. Personally, I'm happy for the two of them.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Of course Mckeller won't last, the series is ending in 4 eps.
                    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    But do you think it will last into the movie?
                    sigpic

Comment

while i'm not a regular ep-for-ep viewer anymore this season, i like keller and i really like mckay, and i think they go well together. she likes cuddly geeks and he likes strong/smart women, so woo!

(while i usually fall for the studs - , i like too. ~drools~ )
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        But do you think it will last into the movie?
                        Yes. Mallozzi and Mullie are writing it, and Mullie has been one of the ones pushing McKeller - he wrote The Last Man after all.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Yes. Mallozzi and Mullie are writing it, and Mullie has been one of the ones pushing McKeller - he wrote The Last Man after all.
                          But she died in The Last Man, that doesn't necessarily bode well for the pair.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            The ship has been referenced in Trio, The Last Man, The Shrine, Tracker, First Contact, The Lost Tribe and Brain Storm. They were written by Martin Gero, Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Brad Wright and Carl Binder, so it looks like they're all in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              But she died in The Last Man, that doesn't necessarily bode well for the pair.
                              All that means was that the outcome was different. The cirumstances about its end are completely different.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X