If Cam gets Shot in Movie #3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Cam gets Shot in Movie #3...

So tptb have said that they want RDA's Jack to be the star of the third movie like the old days, so... If the movie opens with...

SG-1 in a firefight with the Lucian Alliance, they're pinned down, and both Cam & Vala are brutally killed just before Jack comes in leading a rescue team and saving Sam, Daniel & Teal'c. Then the opening sequence roles...

Fan reaction would be...?
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    So tptb have said that they want RDA's Jack to be the star of the third movie like the old days, so... If the movie opens with...

SG-1 in a firefight with the Lucian Alliance, they're pinned down, and both Cam & Vala are brutally killed just before Jack comes in leading a rescue team and saving Sam, Daniel & Teal'c. Then the opening sequence roles...

Probably stunned or higly annoyed ... at least some of them. There are a lot of Cam and Vala fans out there, so I don't see TPTB getting rid of either of them. Although, if Cam were injured, Jack could still come to the rescue of all of them.

Comment

I would be annoyed. Desk Jockeys don't usually make for good action heroes.

Comment

Jack's a big shot two star General nowadays, there's no way he's going to be doing any fieldwork barring special circumstances like "The Return"

Now Shepard and his team coming through to bail them out, I can dig. Hard to justify but it would be awesome.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

The reaction of this particular fan would be...laughter. Jack's days of coming to the rescue are long gone. So it would have to be some kind of halucination or something. TBTP really arn't stupid enough to kill off two of its stars, even if it is the last movie. Now if you had said Sam was brutally killed this fan reaction would have been a loud cheer!
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

This fan would be highly annoyed, and wouldn't watch the rest of the movie. (Not sure I'll watch it anyway - I'm waiting to see who's in it, and what the story is)
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I seriously doubt any of the mian characters will be killed off (at least permanently) in the next movue becuase then they'd pretty much narrow their options for future movies.
              I think Altalins' The Return proved Jack can still be a bit of an action man even for an old desk jockey, although I agree it would have to be exceptionally (and possibly contrived) circumstances to get him back out in the field again.
              Nope, please don't kill off Cam or Vala or anyone else permanently.

Cags
              sigpic

Comment

This is a halucination. Where the heck did Jack come from?!

That's what I would say. I don't think Vala or Cam would be killed off. Besides, where would Jack come from? Did he mess with some Ancient technology that transported him to the planet SG-1 was on?

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                  This is a halucination. Where the heck did Jack come from?!

That's what I would say. I don't think Vala or Cam would be killed off. Besides, where would Jack come from? Did he mess with some Ancient technology that transported him to the planet SG-1 was on?
                  Yes. You know how Jack is. Can't keep his hands off of Sam's doohickeys.

Comment

Are they actually thinking about doing this or is this just a hypothetical scenario

Comment

Originally posted by RubberJesus View Post
                      Are they actually thinking about doing this or is this just a hypothetical scenario
                      It's hypothetical.
                      But really, they may be forced with a way to explain why certain members of SG-1 aren't around if they aren't able to be in the movie for whatever reason. I think killing them off is a little permanent, though. Hard for the fans.

Comment

In my eyes what they would be doing is getting rid of one character to make room for another thats what they did in:

Atlastis season 4 with Weir and Carter
                        Are doing with Atlantis to make room for Universe
                        and what i am afraid is going to happen to Landry in the last episode of Atlantis in favor or Carter (again)

and i hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                          Yes. You know how Jack is. Can't keep his hands off of Sam's doohickeys.
                          Very true!

Comment

Getting rid of Cam or Vala in such a way would seriously pi** me off. They are part of SG-1 now. If Jack is going to have a big role in the third film, it should be the six of them then. That is how I see it.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Pi--ed off. And honestly i think i speak for everyone when I say we want Jack in the 3rd movie. And what did Cameron and Vala ever do to you???
                              Tst

Comment

Working...
                              X