Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did this episode make you think about McKeller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll request for the dear mods.

Options:
    -- Positive Reaction: It made me like their relationship more.
    -- Neutral Reaction: It didn't make me change my present feelings about the relationship.
    -- Negative Reaction: It made me like their relationship less.
    -- I didn't watch the episode.

Play and discuss.
    Positive Reaction: It made me like their relationship more.
    41.29%
    Neutral Reaction: It didn't make me change my present feelings about the relationship.
    11.94%
    Negative Reaction: It made me like their relationship less.
    38.81%
    I didn't watch the episode.
    7.96%

I didn't watch the episode.

My country doesn't broadcast SGA, <mod snip>. This episode, I think I can live without.

I can't stand the thought of McKeller and it saddens me to see the last season of SGA go to waste... I really don't care about Keller and her relationship issues, whether it's Ronon or Rodney.

This ep is NOT going to make me change my mind, I'm sure about that. I just think they're wrong together- and the producers/writers are wrong to force the couple on us. What I liked in the past, was that there were shippy moments for everyone: You had Sheyla/Sheir/McWeir/etc. moments, and nothing got pushed too far. I was absolutely fine with that and the McKeller thing sickens me.

I'm not planning on skipping the episode, thoug the thought has crossed my mind, but I'll try to look past the McKeller nonsense.

Just my humble opinion...
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 November 2008, 06:33 PM. Reason: stating were illegally dowload is forbidden
    "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

hmm well, the whole McKeller thing made me wish I had a steaming hot poker so I could poke my eyes out
      sigpic

Comment

I was interested to see how their relationship would play out once Ronon (and these two) had been freed from that insipid love triangle. So I made an effort to be open minded. It was agonizing to watch. Not only did it make me like the ship less, I thought it ultimately came across like it was the the worst writing in the entire franchise history.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

how did it make me feel? - is that answer good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Poll request for the dear mods.

Options:
            -- Positive Reaction: It made me like their relationship more.
            -- Neutral Reaction: It didn't make me change my present feelings about the relationship.
            -- Negative Reaction: It made me like their relationship less.
            -- I didn't watch the episode.

Play and discuss.
            I fit into two of those categories. I didn't watch the episode... yet it still made me like it less because I feel so let down by TPTB that I'm glad there isn't a S6.
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

That this subject is never going to be put to rest.
              sigpic

Comment

I like it. I think it's good for both of them. They both become the best versions of themselves when they're together. What else could a person ask for in a partner?
                sigpic

Comment

Extreme negative reaction bordering on vomit inducing nausea.

The only story arc that mattered this season was the culmination of McKeller sex.

I disliked it before but now, for the first time ever, I honestly believe that the franchise is dead. This was not Atlantis. This was embarrassing.

Comment

This made me like their relationship more. That said, I disliked it so much to begin with that "liked more" isn't saying much.

Comment

meh...

Neutral Reaction: It didn't make me change my present feelings about the relationship.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        meh...

Same here. It doesn't take away from the show, it is just there, and well it doesn't bother me. This season has been great and that is all that matters.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

That this subject is never going to be put to rest.
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                            I like it. I think it's good for both of them. They both become the best versions of themselves when they're together. What else could a person ask for in a partner?
                            Ditto.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              hmm well, the whole McKeller thing made me wish I had a steaming hot poker so I could poke my eyes out
                              same here. I hated the idea of the relationship in the first place and hated it a lot more after BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X