PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Gary Jones!!

elwood
November 21st, 2008, 08:42 PM
I haven't read much lately, so it was a total surprise to see Walter make a cameo. So now I guess its official, he's been in every season of both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Vala_M
November 21st, 2008, 08:45 PM
He's going to have another appearance in "Vegas" as far as I know.

Vala,

jelgate
November 21st, 2008, 09:08 PM
I thought it Enemy at the Gate

Nadji
November 22nd, 2008, 03:04 AM
Possibly both? I know EatG has Earth elements and Vegas is obviously set on Earth (real earth or not).

rsanchez
November 22nd, 2008, 04:49 AM
Oh wow, I just realized only three episodes left. Infection, then Vegas, then Enemy at the Gate. Wow.

Dr Lee
November 22nd, 2008, 05:40 AM
thought it was FOUR.... Infection, Identity, Vegas and EATG

keezo
November 22nd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Is it just me or is Gary Jones just one of those guys that is funny in everything he does? His reaction to the static on the phone was hilarious!

And did he not think to try to find out what the phone call was all about rather than just hang up and forget about it?

Goose
November 22nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Walter's cameo was almost the best thing in this episode.

Dr Lee
November 22nd, 2008, 10:19 AM
TBH with you i didn't see the point of having him in the episode.

jenks
November 22nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
re: the thread title

No you don't.

Comedy relief characters = FAIL.

stargatelvr
November 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Was it just me, or did he look kinda sick or something?

Kratos_Goauld_of_War
November 22nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
He looked like he was just chillin out in Landry's office. He looked bored at something. Maybe there was some technobabbling goin on previously and he was recovering?

Flyboy
November 22nd, 2008, 04:04 PM
I expect he was enjoying the chair.

Kratos_Goauld_of_War
November 22nd, 2008, 05:28 PM
I expect he was enjoying the chair.

He did look rather comfy in that chair come to think of it.

SerenaSerenity
November 24th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I did enjoy him showing up. And I did see the point in it kinda. but I also think that normally he would have traced the call or something. Cause it's illegal to prank call a military base, isn't it? lol So, I would think they would try and find out where it was coming from. *nod nod*

KnightCrusader
November 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I did enjoy him showing up. And I did see the point in it kinda. but I also think that normally he would have traced the call or something. Cause it's illegal to prank call a military base, isn't it? lol So, I would think they would try and find out where it was coming from. *nod nod*

I was convinced that everyone was going to be beamed out through the weak field after the SGC traced the cell call, then the tornadoes were going to destroy the building and the equipment, shutting down the matter bridge.. I think that would have been more suspenseful. Or, maybe too convenient. They might have needed to hang a lantern on it if they did that. :)

syncretic
November 26th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Gom, what with all the angst about McKeller (which I am just conveniently gonna IGNORE), you deserve the hats off for diverting some of the focus to the awesomeness that is the Chief. Agreements with Goose; he was PROBABLY the most entertaining thing in the entire ep! :P

Celebrian
November 26th, 2008, 03:05 AM
thought it was FOUR.... Infection, Identity, Vegas and EATG

cry cry :(

fumblesmcstupid
November 26th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I must be like the only person in the known universe who is not amused by Gary Jones!

Arica15
November 26th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I must be like the only person in the known universe who is not amused by Gary Jones!

In the context of the episode he was a blessed relief.....usually I quite like him but it's a take him or leave him thing

jelgate
November 26th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I must be like the only person in the known universe who is not amused by Gary Jones!Nope, you are not alone;)

stargatefan234
December 6th, 2008, 07:43 AM
He looked like he was just chillin out in Landry's office.

I was expecting the camera to pan back and we would see Walter had his feet up on Landry's desk.

GO WALTER