Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new world old ledgens and other plot lines.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new world old ledgens and other plot lines.

brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

furling libery where they find key to the next galxcie

protype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

asgaured telporter
    acients holgraphic and variation on replicater tech
    shield and phase cloack
    add traslater and senceor
    tricotrer in other word with symbotic securty system all in pocket watch looking device. now that would be a good movie about the trust.

if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

Sorry to say this but I had to read your post three times and I'm not sure have I still fully understood it...

Comment

I'm confused, can you rewrite that, because i didn't understand a word of it, it was like .......... idea about Trust....... galaxy........very cool......
      "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
      Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
      Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
      Spoiler:
      Everyone: "Go Metric"
      Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
      (\/)
      (oo)
      (")(")

Comment

learn to speak English dude. i don't think anyone here speaks swahili.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natdog View Post
          brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

protype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

asgaured telporter
          shield and phase cloack
          tricotrer in other word with symbotic securty system all in pocket watch looking device. now that would be a good movie about the trust.

if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

Comment

OMG i love the bunny w the pancake on it's head!

Comment

The legend of the Furlings, must be addressed

Comment

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

asgaured telporter
                  shield and phase cloack

Please for everyone's safety. Don't drink and post.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Ok im gonna take a stab at translating this assuming the writer isnt a native english speaker, or had some sort of seizure in the middle of typing this.

:brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

-The Destiny crew should find a town where they have to solve a problem and escape within an alotted time limit or theyll be trapped forever?

:furling libery where they find key to the next galxcie

-Furling outpost describing the next galaxy in line?

rotype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

-Trust/IOA conspiracy to acquire a nifty alien device to save the world

:asgaured telporter
                    shield and phase cloack

-Some sort of uber device that does everything

:if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

-Keep the stargate mythistory formula going.

Comment

Working...
                    X