PDA

View Full Version : new world old ledgens and other plot lines.

natdog
November 22nd, 2008, 07:07 AM
brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

furling libery where they find key to the next galxcie

protype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

asgaured telporter
acients holgraphic and variation on replicater tech
shield and phase cloack
add traslater and senceor
tricotrer in other word with symbotic securty system all in pocket watch looking device. now that would be a good movie about the trust.

if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

Osiristi
November 22nd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Sorry to say this but I had to read your post three times and I'm not sure have I still fully understood it...

I_C_Ancients
November 22nd, 2008, 12:30 PM
:S I'm confused, can you rewrite that, because i didn't understand a word of it, it was like .......... idea about Trust....... galaxy........very cool......:S

ziga1980
November 22nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
learn to speak English dude. i don't think anyone here speaks swahili.

jenks
November 22nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

protype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

asgaured telporter
shield and phase cloack
tricotrer in other word with symbotic securty system all in pocket watch looking device. now that would be a good movie about the trust.

if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9153/bunnypancaketh3.jpg

RepliBeau
November 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
OMG i love the bunny w the pancake on it's head!

GATEGOD
November 22nd, 2008, 03:26 PM
The legend of the Furlings, must be addressed :P

morjana
November 22nd, 2008, 03:28 PM

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/)

Hermiod
November 22nd, 2008, 05:50 PM

asgaured telporter
shield and phase cloack

Please for everyone's safety. Don't drink and post.

kymeric
November 23rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
Ok im gonna take a stab at translating this assuming the writer isnt a native english speaker, or had some sort of seizure in the middle of typing this.

:brigadon the town in an old gene kelly movie that appers fo one day every hundred years. make it like a test or trap deal will sg-1 solve it or be trap for a hundred years to be decomision.

-The Destiny crew should find a town where they have to solve a problem and escape within an alotted time limit or theyll be trapped forever?

:furling libery where they find key to the next galxcie

-Furling outpost describing the next galaxy in line?

:protype the trust are after some one who created item that has great power in the palm of is hand and off world is his only slavation for now.

-Trust/IOA conspiracy to acquire a nifty alien device to save the world

:asgaured telporter
shield and phase cloack

-Some sort of uber device that does everything

:if the main story line are about a myth and twist it with an alien orgin or it be come alein that what make stargate cool how it use history in sicfi.

-Keep the stargate mythistory formula going.