No Australia on the map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Australia on the map?

Was I the only one who saw that Australia wasn't on the world map in the slide show?

HA! I guess maybe thats why the amount of "geniuses" in the room was debatable.

Comment

I did as well, a lot of Islands weren't on there either.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Krothic View Post
        Was I the only one who saw that Australia wasn't on the world map in the slide show?
        They didn't dare to enter into Farscape territory.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The UK wasn't there either
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It certainly wasn't the most accurate map.
            Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
            Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

This may have been part of the joke. The ongoing joke throughout that scene was that the presenter made bad, over-the-top, sappy presentations. And that was a bad presentation if I've ever seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Krothic View Post
                No, I didn't notice. LOL that's funny!

Comment

Did you watch Remnants? Australia is just hallucination Woolsey is having
                  "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

i did notice that australia wasnt there. i was watching this episode with a mate, he didnt notice. I wasnt very happy.

i did watch Remnants and im not surprised that the only way an Australian can get onto Atlantis is in a hallucination.

All american produced shows seem to disregard us aussies

Comment

Didn't think of that, just glad that Sweden was on the map, and that Rodney mentioned Sweden. Im not sure if he was mocking the size of our country or if he actually knew we are a leading country when it comes to being environmentally friendly. =P

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im Swedish!!

Comment

The 3d globe that rotated around to show the world drying up was accurate, but the 2d map didn't have any of the Australasian and surrounding regions on it if any. Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, the Phillipines Australia, New Zealand and all the islands in the pacific weren't on it. Pretty poor tbh, I mean its a rather large omission. Or maybe they were saying those areas don't have to help fight global warming :O

Comment

Yeah what was up with that ****!!!!
                          Meh.

Comment

Look closer, Australia was shown several times.

Comment

Look closer, Australia is shown several times.

Comment

Working...
                              X