Did Mckay ever say I love you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Mckay ever say I love you?

Like the topic, did he manage to say the words between the kisses?
    Or was it only Keller who did say it?
    I know he said it in the episode second childhood, but I would like him to say it in the episode.

But good for mckay to finaly get some

yes he did, in fact he said "i do too"

sigpic
    Sig made by squirrely1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Oh, where? in the episode? If that's so please point out where

Comment

Originally posted by folke123 View Post
        Oh, where? in the episode? If that's so please point out where
        "The Shrine" as Dr. Keller watched her screen as Dr. McKay confessed his love for her. That's sweet.

Comment

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
            Actions speak louder than words.
            cliche' much?
            Meh.

Comment

As I recall it, she said "I love you". He then said "I...", but didn't have time to finish before she kissed him

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

He really didn't have to she already knew, he confessed that he loved her in the episode The Shrine. And he was getting ready to say it but then she kissed him before he could finish. Plus you could tell by the look on his face that he loves her too. And he had just said that he wouldn't know what he would do if he ever lost her.

Comment

McKay also made the choice between Keller and his name in the science world. He tells someone else what to do and saves her, the whole time saying "please don't leave me."

What i though was interesting was that keller seemed to wear the pants in the relationship... did anyone else notice that?
                  Proud Sam/Jack, Daniel/Vala and Rodney/Jennifer shipper.
                  RIP Don S. Davis
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                    As I recall it, she said "I love you". He then said "I...", but didn't have time to finish before she kissed him
                    exactly, it's her fault :/

Comment

Originally posted by stargate_princess_8 View Post
                      What i though was interesting was that keller seemed to wear the pants in the relationship... did anyone else notice that?
                      Yeah i noticed that but its ok as McKay needs that. Its why Katie Brown didnt work as McKay has no idea about relationships and Brown had no idea about relationships so they ended up talking about nothing. On the otherhand Keller knows wha she wants and knows how to get it which helps drive her relationship with McKay forward. If it was up to McKay to take the lead then they would still be in park (using a car analogy) and would be going nowhere fast.

Comment

lol Very true. Rodney is the nervous type. I wonder how long it took him to even get the nerve to ask her out. And even when he was asking her, he was making all kinds of excuses just in case she might not like him back, so she wouldn't feel awkward or something. It was cute. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by folke123 View Post
                          Like the topic, did he manage to say the words between the kisses?
                          Or was it only Keller who did say it?
                          I know he said it in the episode second childhood, but I would like him to say it in the episode.

But good for mckay to finaly get some
                          he should have said "I know"

KEEP IT CLEAN
                          Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                          Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                            he should have said "I know"
                            That would have indeed been real cute. lol *smiles and nods*
                            sigpic

Comment

I tried to imagine Rodney's answer:

"They say I will bear myself proudly if I perceive the love come from her. They say, too, that she will rather die than give any sign of affection. I did never think to marry. I must not seem proud. Happy are they that hear their detractions and can put them to mending. They say the lady is fair. I can bear them witness. And virtuous, 'tis so, I cannot reprove it. And wise, but for loving me. By my troth, it is no addition to her wit nor no great argument of her folly for I will be horribly in love with her. I may chance have some odd quirks and remnants of wit broken on me because I have railed so long against marriage. But doth not the appetite alter? A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age. Shall these quips and sentences and paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humor? No. The world must be peopled. When I said I would die a bachelor I did not think I should live till I were married."

Spoiler:
                              This is Benedict's monologue about love in Much Ado Nothing.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X