Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Dr. Keller say ________ on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Dr. Keller say ________ on the first date?

Does this remind anyone of the awful love story in attack of the clones? On their first date Dr. Keller says I love you- come on. Yes they work together, yes they face life and death together, but when have the two of them ever shared an intimate moment (well maybe trio but carter was there) for her to develop "love" for him...

I'd love to hear ur guys thoughts!
    Sean

You don't need to share an intimate moment to love someone. There are people whom I love with whom I have never had a private moment; and Mr W and I loved each other long before we started dating.

Some people go on dates to find out if they love a person... others go on dates *because* they love that person

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
      You don't need to share an intimate moment to love someone. There are people whom I love with whom I have never had a private moment; and Mr W and I loved each other long before we started dating.

Some people go on dates to find out if they love a person... others go on dates *because* they love that person
      Indeed. some people cane even come to love each other without even being alone together in a no intimate way

Comment

Also, the whole point of her saying "I love you. I have for sometime now. Just wanted you to know" is because it was what Rodney said to her in The Shrine when he was being videotaped. They had never had an intimate moment together when he said it so why couldn't she say it as well.

Comment

McKay said it before the first date

Comment

And then there are some people who say it without meaning or understanding it

Comment

In order to fulfill TPTB's quota of ham-fisted and anvilicious ship?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                There's always that too

Comment

The only thing for me is how quick the turn around from nearly proposing to Katie Brown which was the tail end of season 4 to this, is it just rebound for McKay or the real thing.
                  sigpicsgakaz

Comment

Originally posted by sgakaz View Post
                    The only thing for me is how quick the turn around from nearly proposing to Katie Brown which was the tail end of season 4 to this, is it just rebound for McKay or the real thing.
                    Hasn't it been about a year since then?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Teyla was heavily pregnant at the time of the near proposal, how old is the baby now?
                      Last edited by sgakaz; 22 November 2008, 09:47 AM.
                      sigpicsgakaz

Comment

The time in the SG universe is different from reality, heck even the names of the actors arent the same as the characters they are portraying

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                          Bingo!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

The near-proposal was in Quarantine (413) and the breakup was confirmed in Trio (416).

Comment

Now now kids, let's not forget Keller did nearly died but got revived by her hero - Rodney, so why not for Jennifer to go, "I love you".

Comment

Working...
                              X