A Volume on Loose Ends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Volume on Loose Ends...

In episode eight, of season 3 (Villans), we were shown what happened, of which leaded our Heroes to the current events of the show. It was a flashback episode, and an episode of which filled in many 'gaps'.

We continue however, to have many, many more of those gaps.

- What happened to Catlian?
    - What happened to that other Agent (in Villans)?
    - What was the storyline behind Simmone's Father? (he had powers)
    - What happened to the group Matt met with in Season 1 (one of which was named Hana Gitelman, and could use computers or something)
    - What happened to West (yes, people hate him, but what happened to him)?
    - What happened to Nathan's Wife and Kids. Do Nathans Kids have powers too?

There are a bunch of other unanswered questions too, though I can't remember half of the ones that came into my head earlier.

I think, that somewhere along the line (maybe during Season 5 or 6) they should run a volume which covers these loose ends. Either tying them up (Peter rescues Catlian), or explaining what happened to each of them.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Most of those characters were simply written out and are probably of little consequence. Hana dies in the graphics novels I think. Also, by "the other agent" do you mean Thompson? He was killed by Noah.

There are a lot of other character who are AWOL from the show as well - Micah, Molly, Nana Dawson, Monica, Claude, etc and so on...

Comment

I really don't think there are enough loose ends to warrant an entire volume either.
      sigpic

Comment

Most of them loose ends will eventually get cover over time, may be over several volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Most of them loose ends will eventually get cover over time, may be over several volumes.
          Some, maybe. But, some will also probably never be mentioned again.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X