Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if koyla was sheppard's hallucination then how did he push him over the cliff ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if koyla was sheppard's hallucination then how did he push him over the cliff ?

I thought one's hallucination couldn't physically do anything ?

Sheppard probably didn't fall over a cliff, he just thought he did. Like he thought his hand had been cut off but it was actually still attached. My guess is that his hallucination extended a bit further than the others.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, like it was stated in this thread below after you scroll down a little bit. It's said by TragicComedy.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61159

There is a chance it might have been something like the movie Fight Club. Everytime the man fought Brad Pitt, he actually hit himself. Now, not exact because John was never injured. But to me, it was more of his internal injuries manifesting itself through the A.I.

Anyhow, The illusion might have been so real to him that he thought he was pushed and in a sense threw himself off the cliff. Because hallucinations are powerful things. If it hadn't actually happened, why would the A.I. tell John that he wasn't gonna let him die and then the injuries were gone and John could pull himself back up.

That is of course mine and TragicComedy's own opinion on the matter. TragicComedy stated it and I think it may just be plausible. But who really knows? To each their own, I have nothing against anyone else's opinion on the matter. *nod nod*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post

He probably did it to himself, Tyler Durden style.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post

He wasn't pushed he fell. He kinda rolled over the cliff.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well being that he was hallucinating anything is possible. He shot Kolya a couple of times and ran over to finish the job and then kolya came from behind him... So i just think he was push him self over the edge thinking it was kolya.

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008
            He will be missed.

Comment

It probably was he that pushed himself over the cliff. Sort of like Woolsey's hallucination operating the transporter for him.

Comment

Working...
              X