Amelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amelia

Doesn't it seem like Woolsey prefered Amelia to Chuck? 9 months and he doesn't know Chuck's name. He was part of the first expedition. As I recall he was there since Weir was in command. I wonder if TPTB are pushing Chuck to the sidelines
    Stargate Revival Please!

I think if they were pushing him to one said then he wouldn't be in the episode at all, though even if they are, I don't think Woolsey getting his name wrong would be much of an indication...

Comment

I don't think it's an indication that they plan on pushing Chuck to the side lines. It just shows that Woolsey more then likely never got to know Chuck and there for didn't know his name. It happens. I know faces better then I know names. I could meet someone, then see them again, know their face, but not their names. It takes me a while to remember people's names. Maybe he does know Amelia more. We don't really know, but I don't think Chuck is going anywhere. lol
      sigpic

Comment

I took it that Woosley was simply nervous and totally forgot Chuck's name. That happens to people. I've introduced people and remember the 1st person (probably because I said it in my head first) and then totally forgot the second name - it's called nerves.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Well Amelia did partake in saving Atlantis the episode before whereas Chuck was nowhere to be seen, can you doubt Woolsey for forgetting Chuck?

Comment

Nah i think Woosley was just nervous about his evaluation that was going on, trying to act cool, calm and collected.. didnt quite work out the way he wanted...

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008
            He will be missed.

Comment

I don't think it was him being nervous. Why would he be nervous the second time he saw Chuck, when Zhou was not with him? I think it is that he really does like Amelia more, and he just occasionally interacts with "Chet."

Comment

Working...
              X