PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG OMG, thank you!

jpark143
November 15th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Well i never post on the GateWorld forum, but to day is an exception. So anyway was it just me or did anyone else freak out when they saw that a proper aussie was on the atlantis base? :cameron: Wolsey's incounter with Anna Galvin (Vanessa Conrad) at the transporter made my day =D, made me jump for joy as it was. She has the accent, shes hot and shes AUSTRALIAN. Also you can clearly see the Australian Badge on her left shoulder. well thats my two cents, what do you guys think. (sorry if this is already a thread i searched but found nothing)

thanks guys
JP

jenks
November 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Shame it was just a hallucination...

Ugly Pig
November 15th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Which means Woolsey has a thing for Australians. Interesting! Well, not really.

fumblesmcstupid
November 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
way to rain on someone's parade!

Bobby
November 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
yes and i loved her Australian accent too.

Raeth
November 15th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Being part-Australian, I was very happy. ^_^

jonos101
November 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Our time is now!!! :p

SoulReaver
November 15th, 2008, 05:24 PM
shes hotmain gist of it

FallenAngelII
November 15th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm just glad they chose an Australian whose accent could be deciphered by non-Australians.

haloplayer
November 15th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Actually there was no Australian since it was just a hallucination. And the AI was not really an Australian so you cant call her that.

Major V1125
November 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM
indeed....lol she's his sexual, imaginative, etc etc fantasy idk the whole thing but that was hecka funny tho!

"you botched my private spot!"
-Woosey
XD LMAO!

Lt.Con
November 15th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I'm was thrilled to finally see an Aussie in the mix with Atlantis, i was beginning to think we were left out of all it. Pity it was only a hallucination cause it would be good to get an Australian in there.

fumblesmcstupid
November 15th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Kangaroo Jack was talked about! (I apologize for that :( )

andrewag
November 15th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I was excited too. Shame how it ended up though.

DaRngATe
November 16th, 2008, 02:36 AM
WOOT!!! a aussie flag...that just made the epi better

Lahela
November 16th, 2008, 11:48 AM
My kids whooped when they saw the flag on her shoulder :D

Mitchell82
November 16th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Kangaroo Jack was talked about! (I apologize for that :( )

I hate that movie as well though not as much as this movie.http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/gatefan7882/SuperMarioBros-TheMovie.jpg

JackHarkness_Hot
November 16th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I was wide eyed to see an Aussie on Atlantis and gosh she was stunning! That says a lot about Aussies doesn't it? Most of the Aussie's I've met are stunning and passionate people but again that's my opinion.

Though I didn't notice the Aussie accent, I thought she was British or mild New Zealander at first but then saw the flag and was, "Ohh..."

MelbournePates
November 16th, 2008, 06:27 PM
When i notice the Aussie flag on her i went, "holy crap!". It's about time we got a bit of representation on Atlantis, but then she turned out to be fake (well sorta). It was also great to see her with a proper Aussie accent and not just pop up with, "g'day Mr Woolsey, wanna put a coupla shrimps on the barbie?!"

Go the Aussies!

Lt.Con
November 16th, 2008, 09:14 PM
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI!! OI!! OI!! :P

Couldnt resist

Major_Griff
November 16th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Which means Woolsey has a thing for Australians. Interesting! Well, not really.

Remember the inappropriate sexual advances he made towards Vala in Morpheus? It all makes sense now!

Bobby
November 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM
When i notice the Aussie flag on her i went, "holy crap!". It's about time we got a bit of representation on Atlantis, but then she turned out to be fake (well sorta). It was also great to see her with a proper Aussie accent and not just pop up with, "g'day Mr Woolsey, wanna put a coupla shrimps on the barbie?!"

Go the Aussies!

Well im the type of Aussie who says G'day mate when metting someone new so thats what i wanted to see lol...I don't think it's racist at all.

I have to admitt though i've never put shrimp on a barbie, or know anyone who actually does that lol...Just putting that out there.

Flyboy
November 17th, 2008, 03:45 AM
indeed....lol she's his sexual, imaginative, etc etc fantasy idk the whole thing but that was hecka funny tho!

"you botched my private spot!"
-Woosey
XD LMAO!
Poached my private spot.

Horus
November 17th, 2008, 01:39 PM
LOL I knew I'd find a thread about Dr Conrad :D

I was watching the episode and saw the flag and for the smallest second I though she was Kiwi :D but then I noticed the colour of the stars... nuts.

She did a very subtle Ozzy accent too, but still yay for minorities :D One day we might get a Kiwi Character but I think it would be hard to top that..

shrap
November 17th, 2008, 04:05 PM
There was a kiwi flag on someone in the pilot, have a look at patches on people in the gateroom at the sgc.

Thermonuclearboy
November 17th, 2008, 04:35 PM
What IS it about Australia, anyway? Why is everyone who comes out of there really hot? I mean, for a country that started as a penal colony, that's pretty good.

Of course, my country started as a dumping ground for religious nutjobs nobody wanted to deal with back in England, so I have no room to criticize...

Stargate_atlantis-
November 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I know i had a heart attack lol... Considering that this is possibly the final SGA im glad we had an Aussie in it!! She did the Australians proud!! G'day Mate

Stargate_atlantis-
November 18th, 2008, 12:07 AM
What IS it about Australia, anyway? Why is everyone who comes out of there really hot? I mean, for a country that started as a penal colony, that's pretty good.

Of course, my country started as a dumping ground for religious nutjobs nobody wanted to deal with back in England, so I have no room to criticize...

I think its cause of our beaches!!! we have really good ones!! and all aussies love the beach!!!

nx01a
November 18th, 2008, 10:03 AM
"you botched my private spot!"-Woosey XD LMAO!I think it was 'poached'. 'Botched' would more be Tara Reid.

JackHarkness_Hot
November 18th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I think its cause of our beaches!!! we have really good ones!! and all aussies love the beach!!!

I believe that's the reason, nice weather, gorgeous sun, the sand and soil range from white to red, the beaches look fantastic and the men there are hot as hell, with that tan ... damn! Oh yeah it's amazing. :P

perkin127
November 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM
i must admit it was nice to see someone other than americans on atlantis it is supposed to be a worldwide allience of people, but after they killed off grodin and beckett the only unamerican we have is zelenka i think

jenks
November 18th, 2008, 03:49 PM
And McKay.

nx01a
November 18th, 2008, 07:49 PM
And Chuck? Chuck the Canuck?

perkin127
November 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM
ok and mckay and chuck, but their canadian and yes i do know know thats not american but its pretty close, i dnt think ive seen any russians, or any french, german, or english, esp none that are more than background walk pasts

andromeda_dan
November 19th, 2008, 08:47 AM
She was also in an SG-1 episode, where she was a part of a science team from a world the SG-1 team were negotiating with.

andromeda_dan
November 19th, 2008, 08:49 AM

and the kangaroos. seeing the hopping critters everywhere would prolly make everyone want to jump around and get those cardio all work up

SGAtlantisP60
November 20th, 2008, 04:37 AM
well i found that really funny.

x_stargatergirl_x
November 23rd, 2008, 12:39 AM
I was glad we got to see an aussie in atlantis, even if she wasn't really real :D