PDA

View Full Version : It's good to see you again, Parrish!

FallenAngelII
November 15th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Aaah, Parrish. It's been a while. It's good to know you're still on Lorne's team (or so it seems) and alive, are still adorkable and look good in shorts.

I loved the "Oh God, Lorne warned me about this!"-line. The Slashers will have a field day. So does anyone know if he got credited for this episode? IMDB doesn't credit him, but then again, IMDB is a site maintained by laymen.

The post-opening credits didn't credit him as a guest star (it didn't credit the female astrobiologist either). Was he credited in the ending credits?

SerenaSerenity
November 15th, 2008, 08:37 AM
lol I loved that line too. But I don't remember if they did credit him or not. I can't remember. *falls over*

melfan
November 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
doesn't remember either, sorry

Reiko
November 15th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Lorne/Parrish -- so slashy. :D

jelgate
November 15th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Why am I not surprisied that you are the slasher:P

Fandom Addict
November 18th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I was thinking of the Lorne/Parrish shippers when I heard that line too, lol.

perkin127
November 18th, 2008, 02:51 PM
can i be really dumb and ask who parrish is? i feel like im missing something

Fandom Addict
November 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM
can i be really dumb and ask who parrish is? i feel like im missing something

Parrish is a botanist (sp?). He was first seen in Runner (s2) on Lorne's team, before they find the wraith. He's not been seen again since, until this last episode (Remnants).

perkin127
November 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
i might have to go back and re watch especially, thanks for letting me know! i love little consistencies like that, part of the reason i love stargate

Fandom Addict
November 18th, 2008, 03:03 PM
i might have to go back and re watch especially, thanks for letting me know! i love little consistencies like that, part of the reason i love stargate

Glad to help. :)