It's good to see you again, Parrish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see you again, Parrish!

Aaah, Parrish. It's been a while. It's good to know you're still on Lorne's team (or so it seems) and alive, are still adorkable and look good in shorts.

I loved the "Oh God, Lorne warned me about this!"-line. The Slashers will have a field day. So does anyone know if he got credited for this episode? IMDB doesn't credit him, but then again, IMDB is a site maintained by laymen.

The post-opening credits didn't credit him as a guest star (it didn't credit the female astrobiologist either). Was he credited in the ending credits?

lol I loved that line too. But I don't remember if they did credit him or not. I can't remember. *falls over*
    sigpic

Comment

doesn't remember either, sorry
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lorne/Parrish -- so slashy.

Comment

Why am I not surprisied that you are the slasher
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I was thinking of the Lorne/Parrish shippers when I heard that line too, lol.

Comment

can i be really dumb and ask who parrish is? i feel like im missing something

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                can i be really dumb and ask who parrish is? i feel like im missing something
                Parrish is a botanist (sp?). He was first seen in Runner (s2) on Lorne's team, before they find the wraith. He's not been seen again since, until this last episode (Remnants).

Comment

i might have to go back and re watch especially, thanks for letting me know! i love little consistencies like that, part of the reason i love stargate

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                    i might have to go back and re watch especially, thanks for letting me know! i love little consistencies like that, part of the reason i love stargate
                    Glad to help.

Comment

Working...
                    X