This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the end of Atlantis

There is going to be a Stargate Atlantis The Complete Series box set right?

Any guesses to how long until the set is released?

Also, Will the movie airing on Sci Fi be released on DVD?
    sigpic
    Chevron uh... 8? encoded!

I have heard nothing about a complete box series for SGA.

The movie will be relased on SciFi first. Its only common sense that it would go on DVD next.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

it would make sense
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

yup it does

Comment

MGM brought out a complete SG-1 series boxset at the same time as the season 10 boxset, so I'm sure they'll do the same for Atlantis.

Then, as soon as the Atlantis movie comes out on DVD, they'll no doubt create another "complete series boxset" with all 5 seasons plus the movie... and then again for every subsequent DVD movie (as they did with Ark of Truth and then Continuum).
          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

They better pack it with a binch of S1-S3 bloopers and outtakes or I'm going to be pissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              They better pack it with a binch of S1-S3 bloopers and outtakes or I'm going to be pissy.
              I second that. I've already got S1-S3 and have no intention of getting S4 or S5 individually. However, if they release an SGA series box with additional features that weren't on the individual season sets (like they did with SG-1), I would consider buying it. But those additional features had better be worth it.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                How is this different then normal
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                X