Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic (803)

SPOILERS:-

Oliver collapses at a fundraiser and reveals to Clark and Chloe that he has been poisoned and only has twelve hours to live. Chloe calls Davis, who attempts to find a cure for Oliver's ailment, while Clark tries to find out who is responsible. Tess assigns Lois the job of uncovering the truth about Oliver's "drunken fall" at the fundraiser. While unconscious, Oliver relives the time he was shipwrecked on an island and how he first learned to shoot a bow. He also relives his first meeting with Tess, who was kidnapped while doing marine research in Fiji by a man named Marcos. Clark manages to get an antidote for Oliver, who informs him that Tess will be attacked next. Clark saves Tess before Marcos, who has returned, can kill her. Tess later takes revenge and poisons Marcos before sending him to the hospital to die.

Did anyone notice that Tess mercer's lisence plate says NOMERCY on it?
    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I watched this episode and it was great.

This season is looking good this far.

But what i dont get, is... Oliver said he was stuck on that island for 2 years... then why didnt his hair grow at all? 2 years is a loooong time.

Comment

Working...
      X