This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A different take on a SG movie

Not sure if this could work but how about a movie with both SG1 and SGA casts together as their timelines are very similar. Could be done to battle a new enemy if a new one is introduced in the atlantis final. This could have the makings of one of the best Stargate movies ever made anyone else think this would be a good idea?

i don't think it would work with a full sg1/atlantis cast. maybe one or two characters showing up in the others' movie. the characters all ready have relationships with each other on their own shows any movie that had both sets of characters would need some time to develop new relationship with every other character.

sam could be the bridge though to vouch for atlantis personel in sgc

Comment

I think if there are going to be more Stargate movies it should be strictly Sg1 and Sga movies without crossovers.
      Tst

Comment

It's an interesting idea you've got there. I don't think blending the two shows is going to work out so well, but I've always thought having one team come over to the other galaxy would make for a brilliant episode. I would love to watch the two teams working together.

The Pegasus Project doesn't count, because it obviously was a SG-1 episode, with a bit of McKay mixed into it. I'm talking about a shared project, about them going on an off-world mission together, or something.

So, I really like the idea. It would be too much to have all the background characters step in, but the combination of both SGA-1 and SG-1 would be pretty damn good!!
        "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

Working...
        X