X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have this box set ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/FARSCAPE-ULTIMAT...1%7C240%3A1318

Is it real ?

Don't have it, but I've seen it in an English online store, so I'm assuming it's real

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

If that is real, that isn't a bad price at all.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        Yes it is. However be careful how it's packaged. Sometimes the DVD's are put into cardboard slits instead regular holders and they can get scratched. I was warned from several people about the complete series of many a tv show being like this.
        StarshineRoxie
        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
          Yes it is. However be careful how it's packaged. Sometimes the DVD's are put into cardboard slits instead regular holders and they can get scratched. I was warned from several people about the complete series of many a tv show being like this.
          That's why I ultimately decided NOT to buy the complete series SG-1 boxset that was put out last year. And I had seriously considered buying it until I read about the packaging.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            That's why I ultimately decided NOT to buy the complete series SG-1 boxset that was put out last year. And I had seriously considered buying it until I read about the packaging.
            I bought the complete SG-1 boxset and have had no problems with the DVDs thus far, but I do see how easily the DVDs can get scratched in the way in which they are packaged.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              I bought the complete SG-1 boxset and have had no problems with the DVDs thus far, but I do see how easily the DVDs can get scratched in the way in which they are packaged.
              Being my luck, I'd get a set that had some messed up discs and I didn't want to have to fiddle with returns and all that. But I'm glad your set came in good shape. I seriously wanted that set but oh well....

I'll eventually get around to buying each individual season set. They are packaged better that way anyway.

Though some of the Farscape Starburst sets had some pretty terrible dvd case holders. I've got one or two sets that have broken and won't hold the dvd (and they shipped broken with some loose discs but luckily they weren't scratched) and a couple of others have the most annoying center punch or whatever you call that do-hickey in the center you push to pop the disc out. Feel like I'm gonna break the dang disc just getting it loose from the case. I really need to find something else to put them in.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
              X